Sept 9 | Georgia

Junkhead

Just some guy
Messages
7,620
Reaction score
1,398
I'll tell you what. I work across the street from campus and this place is buzzing. Very busy and lots of both ND fans and UGA dawgs.

I was just nearby, and buzzing sounds about right. Was cool seeing the 4 F-15s doing practice flyovers also.
 

BobbyMac

Staff & Stuff
Staff member
Messages
33,950
Reaction score
9,298
Lot of good rednecks on this board so yall be nice.
 

TDHeysus

FLOOR(RAND()*(N-D+1))+D;
Messages
3,315
Reaction score
355
.... I hear LA is tolerable this time of year.....

if you like 10 straight days of 100+ degree weather....with humidity that makes it feel like a Florida swamp....then yeah, come to LA right about now :D
 

BobbyMac

Staff & Stuff
Staff member
Messages
33,950
Reaction score
9,298
I'm coming for you. I am probably moving in about 5 weeks and got plenty of time off to use up if I want. I hear LA is tolerable this time of year.

Or follow all the Bakkan Billionaires here to Scottsdale, AZ. You know when you are in a bar with Dakota boys because they're the ones arguing over a Royals-Twins game... Like who does that?

And the weather here is perfect today... next to no humidity and a very chilly 95 for some reason. Global Cooling is back like Disco..
 

BobbyMac

Staff & Stuff
Staff member
Messages
33,950
Reaction score
9,298
The Blue Angels are there too? Is the Gary Air Show this weekend also?
 

NorthDakota

Grandson of Loomis
Messages
16,161
Reaction score
6,380
Or follow all the Bakken Billionaires here to Scottsdale, AZ. You know when you are in a bar with Dakota boys because they're the ones arguing over a Royals-Twins game... Like who does that?

And the weather here is perfect today... next to no humidity and a very chilly 95 for some reason. Global Cooling is back like Disco..

You mean these guys?

8BXuXo.gif
 

Whiskeyjack

Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos
Staff member
Messages
20,899
Reaction score
8,157
And the weather here is perfect today... next to no humidity and a very chilly 95 for some reason. Global Cooling is back like Disco..

In times like these, I'm very grateful for the fact that Arizona never has to worry about natural disasters.
 

zelezo vlk

Well-known member
Messages
18,562
Reaction score
5,705
In times like these, I'm very grateful for the fact that Arizona never has to worry about natural disasters.
You have to worry about the Chicago diaspora dropping more mush mouthed suburbanites on you though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 

BobbyMac

Staff & Stuff
Staff member
Messages
33,950
Reaction score
9,298
You mean these guys?

No, this guy.

maxresdefault.jpg


In times like these, I'm very grateful for the fact that Arizona never has to worry about natural disasters.

Arizona disasters = the traffic and long restaurant lines when the Cubs/Bears/Hawks are in town.

You have to worry about the Chicago diaspora dropping more mush mouthed suburbanites on you though

Look who's talking, Jethro had to move to Austin so someone could understand his Clampett-esque drawl and appreciate his talents on both the banjo and the mouth harp. Afterall, I-80 is the new Mason-Dixon. :gbanana:
 

BobbyMac

Staff & Stuff
Staff member
Messages
33,950
Reaction score
9,298
Just had a beef and a tamale boat witdows g'ice at Portillo's.
 

zelezo vlk

Well-known member
Messages
18,562
Reaction score
5,705
.

Look who's talking, Jethro had to move to Austin so someone could understand his Clampett-esque drawl and appreciate his talents on both the banjo and the mouth harp. Afterall, I-80 is the new Mason-Dixon. :gbanana:

You shut your mouth. I'm not too afraid to get my ass kicked by an old man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 

NDBoiler

The Rep Machine
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,993
Can anyone tell me if Comcast is in on this boradcast fiasco? Going to bar tomorrow night to watch the game and checked what service they had. I've got GD DirectTV at home.
 

Dizzyphil

Well-known member
Messages
4,321
Reaction score
1,714
Last time I felt this excited was in '14 before the MeChicken game. Just felt something special about the atmosphere.
 

irishandy

Well-known member
Messages
4,526
Reaction score
2,213
I looked at Georgia's roster and didn't find Robert Beal listed??
 

NDShark

Well-known member
Messages
1,344
Reaction score
564
I looked at Georgia's roster and didn't find Robert Beal listed??

Saw an article in July about him not enrolling at that point for what seemed like academic reasons...At the academic powerhouse that is Georgia I remind you. Perhaps it's still an issue?
 

zelezo vlk

Well-known member
Messages
18,562
Reaction score
5,705
I thought I read on ISD that he did make it onto the roster. Maybe not on the depth chart yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
Top