Brian Kelly to LSU, per report

IRISHDODGER

Blue Chip Recruit
Reaction score
IIRC, every game BK has coached that involved LSU has resulted in a loss for the Tigers. That’s…something. Go Tigahs!

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score
Man the pipe dream of ND winning a NC has to end. Just not going to happen in our lifetimes. Times have changed and what is important to kids have changed. You have a school with mid to upper mid level facilities, an academic slate that isnt contusive to the vast majority of America's athletes and a university that holds zero bling.
I love ND for what it is but I think anyone believing ND doesnt get the 5 stars to win big because they dont pay enough money just hasnt been paying attention for the last thirty years.
“Contusive” in a line about academics is just *chefs kiss*

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score

gotword-deeznuts.gif

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
That was today not some presser last week before what happened to his team the other night? Damn.

TNUtoNotreDame

Reaction score
I’m glad I’m seeing Brian like this now, it all makes sense why my non ND loving buddies hated the guy. It’s easy to see now
You had people like me for 10 years saying this and you called us fools. Nothing changed about who he is, just his locale.

Just like in a couple years the Rees supporters will come around and say OH wow, he is bad.

arahop

Reaction score
Damn that's crazy unprofessional from that journalist.
Football is different south of the mason dixon. The media think just like the fans. He was a pompous asshole to the ND talking heads. Brian in for some difficult press conferences.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
You had people like me for 10 years saying this and you called us fools. Nothing changed about who he is, just his locale.

Just like in a couple years the Rees supporters will come around and say OH wow, he is bad.

We all get it, you don't like Rees. Fuck.

Every post. Every post. Rent free :laugh:
Maybe TNUtoNotreDame is Driskell?