'22 SC LB Jaylen Sneed (Notre Dame Signee)

WilliamWallace

Active Member, Yes
Reaction score
So he’s athletic as hell, physical as hell, and he plays QB! Sounds like one talented football player. The AD clearly knows what he’s talking about.

Trait Expectations

Reaction score
His 24/7 profile shows that he is.

As it stands, from 24/7's list, so is : C. J. Williams, Joshua Burnham, Niuafe Tuihalamaka, Joey Tanona, Jadarian Price, Jaden Mickey, Steve Angeli, Nolan Ziegler, Devin Moore, Ashton Craig & *Amorrion Walker

I wish we could add a couple more DBs to that list and Merriweather. We're going to need all hands on deck at DB/WR for spring/summer

CanadalovesND

Reaction score
I wish we could add a couple more DBs to that list and Merriweather. We're going to need all hands on deck at DB/WR for spring/summer

Well I agree with your point, it's worth noting that the six DBs from this years freshman class will be in their second year.

We are very fortunate to have all four linebackers coming in early.

If Bauer decides to take his COVID year of extra eligibility we will have a little more certainty with next year's core group. But still, Luifua is coming off an injury, so is Moala (two in two year, and is uncertain to return, a)nd Ekwonu has his own injury concerns too (assuming he moves back to an inside backer position).

Kollie has gotten some snaps, but is still vastly inexperienced, and Kia has virtually played only ST.

Ziegler, Burnham, Tuihalamaka and Sneed will be needed as depth. Not all of them, but at least two of them.

IrishLax

Something Witty
Staff member
Reaction score
Visiting South Carolina this weekend. Doubt it’s anything to worry about, but worth noting.

Cackalacky2.0

Specimen
Reaction score
I understand just going to the game. That’s like a thing in Sc even if you aren’t a fan of either team. If those tickets become available to you 9/10 times you go.

KPENN

Tip your vBookie
Staff member
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/mattfreemanisd/status/1468714531455176705?s=21[/TWEET]

Dale

Reaction score
We’ve fully transitioned to always in a suit Freeman it appears

Dale

Reaction score
So Sneed is a legit 6’2” tall if not more.

His measurements are from a UA Camp which as accurate as you’d hope to get from HS camps. Wingspan more concern than height from that.

GoldenAura

Reaction score
I love these green jerseys and hope we get play in them again at some point.

IHateMarkMay

IHateDavidPollackToo
Reaction score
Freeman coming out the tunnel like Tom Landry next fall?

I think I remember Mike Tice trying to get the league to allow him to wear a suit while coaching and the league wouldn't let him. Obviously it's the pros, but it'd be interesting to see.

irishog77

NOT SINBAD's NEPHEW
Reaction score
I think I remember Mike Tice trying to get the league to allow him to wear a suit while coaching and the league wouldn't let him. Obviously it's the pros, but it'd be interesting to see.

I think it was Mike Nolan. I think the league let him wear a tie once or twice.

Chicago Domer

Reaction score
Did the league change its policy over time? I remember Ton Landry wearing a suit, tie and fedora for every game.

22 Football Signees