Introductions and Welcomes

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'
Reaction score
lol thanks bud....not a Cyclone. 100% ND here. Been a fan since I was 7! (1984) and if you're a punch out fan you will know the significance of 007-373-5963 LOL

I've never gotten past Mr. Sandman. Never had a title bout with Tyson. Many years of trying.

Welcome to the board man!

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
I've never gotten past Mr. Sandman. Never had a title bout with Tyson. Many years of trying.

Do you even life bro???

I actually went through the game from start to finish once a few years back and beat Tyson legit.. and have never had a desire to do it again. I play MTP still but not that hardore. You are right that right at Sandman it starts to get super challenging. Hell Popinski can be a challenge if you haven't played in a while.

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'
Reaction score
Do you even life bro???

I actually went through the game from start to finish once a few years back and beat Tyson legit.. and have never had a desire to do it again. I play MTP still but not that hardore. You are right that right at Sandman it starts to get super challenging. Hell Popinski can be a challenge if you haven't played in a while.

So my mother, God bless her, still has our old NES system and it's in great condition. So I probably take a crack at it every year or so when we visit. I've come so close to beating Sandy but he gets me every time with his move. Pop can be a bitc* too you're right but once I get the hang of it again he's no prob.

When I inevitably give up I just take out the frustration on duck hunt. Never fails.

The bros and I have a great time throwing it back to that system, lots of good memories. Funny to think how much gaming has come along since.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
I've beaten Tyson....on this:

6iBKxc6.jpg

Sadly it sits in my garage because I couldn't talk the Mrs. into keeping it in the house.

IrishBryan77

Reaction score

Thank you. Yes, Mr. Sandman was tough for me but once you get used to him he is actually pretty easy....very similar to Bald Bull. I had the most difficult time (at first) with King Hippo, Super Macho man and clearly Tyson. I was the first one out of my brothers to beat Mike Tyson.

They actually treated me like a king for awhile. Haven't been treated the same since. lol

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
Thank you. Yes, Mr. Sandman was tough for me but once you get used to him he is actually pretty easy....very similar to Bald Bull. I had the most difficult time (at first) with King Hippo, Super Macho man and clearly Tyson. I was the first one out of my brothers to beat Mike Tyson.

They actually treated me like a king for awhile. Haven't been treated the same since. lol

I remember my best friend was the first in school to beat Mario 2... I was there... it was greatly celebrated for weeks in the schoolyard. Also, let's raise a toast for a time where we weren't all so up our own asses and looking for shit to be pissed off about that a game like MYPunchout could even have been made... no way that game flies today lol.

IrishBryan77

Reaction score
I remember my best friend was the first in school to beat Mario 2... I was there... it was greatly celebrated for weeks in the schoolyard. Also, let's raise a toast for a time where we weren't all so up our own asses and looking for shit to be pissed off about that a game like MYPunchout could even have been made... no way that game flies today lol.

Lmao. You're so right. It would be similar to watching the movie RAD from the 80's. Was awesome back then but horrible to watch now!

K

koonja

I can't find the banned users thread.

Did Circa get banned? He messaged me and was asking, apparently he can't get on the site.

DCDomer

Reaction score
New guy here. Been reading for a long time & COVID-induced boredom finally broke me.

Mid 20's DC-based subway alum; Go Irish!

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
New guy here. Been reading for a long time & COVID-induced boredom finally broke me.

Mid 20's DC-based subway alum; Go Irish!
Leave now. It's too late for us, but you can still SAVE YOURSELF!

Kidding. Welcome aboard!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Circa

Conspire to keep It real
Reaction score
Is it too late for me to do an introduction???

It's never too late to let everyone know what you are about. I remember being afraid to post on this site for the first 4-5 years....

Let her rip buddy. I got 50 Trillion on It. ( MJ Style).

Last edited:

Circa

Conspire to keep It real
Reaction score
I couldn’t help but laugh,...

It's kinda cute/sad.

I wonder'd back then, why he posted on this. Koon's good people. I never completely understood the animosity..
I don't really need to know everyone's feelings about it either...

condoms SUCk

Varsity Club Member
Reaction score
It's kinda cute/sad.

I wonder'd back then, why he posted on this. Koon's good people. I never completely understood the animosity..
I don't really need to know everyone's feelings about it either...

^This........he really is a good guy. Maybe one day.......maybe one day (sad whisper)

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to IE. I think you’ll find this to be the best ND internet community around.

Great day to be an Irish fan. The world is a better place with Notre Dame football.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
New guy here! Registered awhile back and then got busy with other things in life! I am back to talk Irish football and basketball. Glad to be here! Been an ND fan since I was born in 1993.

Welcome! Have some vBucks and a clover.