Introductions and Welcomes

clashmore_mike

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With all of the bots signing up, would it be possible to stop the intro and welcoming threads from popping up? I know it isn't terribly inconvenient for people who are on the site on computers, but for people who mostly visit IE on Tapatalk, it is really annoying to have to scroll through 15 threads welcoming spambots to get to a thread with actual content in it. If not, its not a big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

RDU Irish

Catholics vs. Cousins
Reaction score
Hello i like footballs, what do you envy of irishmen? my goodness my guiness?

tadman95

I have a bigger bullet
Reaction score
When I opened the site this morning, there were 29 active threads. 15 were new account "Welcomes".

I'm in.

Sorry, I count things.

Diegorr

Banned
Reaction score
hello

hello

me newbie here joined to share my knowledge and also to get new ideas and suggestions here

ijwk

Reaction score
He great game last night

He great game last night

Last 2 weeks have been some great finsihes

gianluca93

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm a huge italian ND fan since 2009 when for the first ( and last ) time an italian network bought Tv rights for some NCAA football games , being a great NFL ( and New York Football Giants ) fan I just had a try and suddenly noticed some important differences with the PRO-Football world ( more loyal fanbase , old rivalry started in the other century and football programs with more than 100 years of glorious history and pride ) . The first Collage game I've ever watched on tv was the 2009 game lost vs Michigan , yeah I became a ND fan after a loss came at 10 seconds from the end of the game . Still today don't know why , but I suppose that it just happens , in fact i followed all tv scheduled ND games for the rest of that season ended with a 6-6 record and the sack of Weis . Now I rarely miss games , I try to catch it on ESPNAmerica live or in the mid week "as live" replies , shitti streaming or condensed game it just doesn't matter I always try to keep in touch with all happens in South Bend as fast as I can . Finally this season we can say without a doubt that ND is relevant again and in the challange for the BCS title after some tough years , but we have to remain focused and calm , the schedule is getting better now , but the game vs Pittsburgh is a huge warn , winning is never easy , fight for every inch on the field is the only way to keep writing "W" next to "Notre Dame" in the box score . I forgot something oh yes ..GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Sorry for my English

Kaneyoufeelit

Bowl Eligible
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm a huge italian ND fan since 2009 when for the first ( and last ) time an italian network bought Tv rights for some NCAA football games , being a great NFL ( and New York Football Giants ) fan I just had a try and suddenly noticed some important differences with the PRO-Football world ( more loyal fanbase , old rivalry started in the other century and football programs with more than 100 years of glorious history and pride ) . The first Collage game I've ever watched on tv was the 2009 game lost vs Michigan , yeah I became a ND fan after a loss came at 10 seconds from the end of the game . Still today don't know why , but I suppose that it just happens , in fact i followed all tv scheduled ND games for the rest of that season ended with a 6-6 record and the sack of Weis . Now I rarely miss games , I try to catch it on ESPNAmerica live or in the mid week "as live" replies , shitti streaming or condensed game it just doesn't matter I always try to keep in touch with all happens in South Bend as fast as I can . Finally this season we can say without a doubt that ND is relevant again and in the challange for the BCS title after some tough years , but we have to remain focused and calm , the schedule is getting better now , but the game vs Pittsburgh is a huge warn , winning is never easy , fight for every inch on the field is the only way to keep writing "W" next to "Notre Dame" in the box score . I forgot something oh yes ..GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard! Love to hear that our fan base stretches far and wide. Go Irish!

PS: Your English is better than a lot of what is posted on here.

BGIF

Varsity Club
Reaction score

You need to root for #44, Carlo Calabrese.

Irishboomer93

Reaction score
Just joined. I am ND Class of 2015. I'm a lifelong ND fan, been to at least one game every year of my life (yes, including when I was an infant), I live and breathe for ND football and can never get enough so I figured I'd join (my friend jimmymac always talks about IrishEnvy so I decided to get in on some of the action.) I've got pretty good football knowledge since I played HS football in FL, was 1st team All-State in 2010 as an offensive lineman, played in allstar games with the best, was a starter on the all star team too. As an O-lineman I am just not tall enough to be a D-1 lineman so I decided to go to ND to get a good education. Looking forward to posting!