Introductions and Welcomes

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
Thanks, how did you get your preds and titans logos on your sig. I see that everyone has their other teams they follow on here?

Click on the vbPlaza up above and go to the vbPlaza Main (1st option). There should be a spot in there where you can select Sports Teams and other stuff. I gave you some vBucks, have fun!

Welcome, new guy!

Everyone here is great, except Acamp. Avoid that guy.

Also, this. Nobody likes that guy.

Section23

Reaction score
Hello! Just joined and am dropping by. Been taking in all of the football games from section 23 for the last 6 years and going to be sitting in sec 111 for the upcoming mbb season. (But you wont find me at garth brooks shows) Go irish!

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
Southy! Hope all is well with you, forever ducking m at the Sun Bowl this guy is.......

irishog77

NOT SINBAD's NEPHEW
Reaction score
Southwest isn't truly back until we get a patented, "SMDH," from him!

IrishBryan77

Reaction score
Hey everyone....new to the site and just wanted to say hello. I have lurked around as a guest for many years and finally decided to join. I look forward to talking with you guys (and gals if there are any). Go Irish!

Side note, how do I get the team logos like everyone else has? I try to do it but it says I don't have enough points?

Last edited:

BeauBenken

Shut up, Richard
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone....new to the site and just wanted to say hello. I have lurked around as a guest for many years and finally decided to join. I look forward to talking with you guys (and gals if there are any). Go Irish!

Side note, how do I get the team logos like everyone else has? I try to do it but it says I don't have enough points?

Welcome aboard! It's the internet so there are no women here.

Somebody get this guy a few vbucks and teach him how to work the system though. I'd help but I'm on tapatalk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IrishBryan77

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! It's the internet so there are no women here.

Somebody get this guy a few vbucks and teach him how to work the system though. I'd help but I'm on tapatalk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol....thank you! And what's a vbuck?

Circa

Conspire to keep It real
Reaction score

Welcome. If you look at the top of your browser in the blue there's a forums tab. Go to it and scroll down to the help section, you should find some commonly asked questions there.
I don't completely understand points myself, but I'm pretty sure that's what VBucks are.

I hope this helps a bit.

IrishBryan77

Reaction score
Welcome. If you look at the top of your browser in the blue there's a forums tab. Go to it and scroll down to the help section, you should find some commonly asked questions there.
I don't completely understand points myself, but I'm pretty sure that's what VBucks are.

I hope this helps a bit.

Awesome. Thanks for all the help!

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Stay away from ACamp, but take all of the advice Koon gives you.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
Stay away from ACamp, but take all of the advice Koon gives you.

giphy.gif

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score

Welcome, have some more vBucks and a clover! You can also use vBucks to bet in the Sports Bookie threads, they're just for fun.

I'm only going to say this due to the timing, but if you're an Iowa State Cyclone just admit to it now and we can have fun :laugh: We don't mind talking football with opposing fans that are cool.

Dig the avatar, I'm a big Punchout fan!

Last edited:

IrishBryan77

Reaction score
Welcome, have some more vBucks and a clover! You can also use vBucks to bet in the Sports Bookie threads, they're just for fun.

I'm only going to say this due to the timing, but if you're an Iowa State Cyclone just admit to it now and we can have fun :laugh: We don't mind talking football with opposing fans that are cool.

Dig the avatar, I'm a big Punchout fan!

lol thanks bud....not a Cyclone. 100% ND here. Been a fan since I was 7! (1984) and if you're a punch out fan you will know the significance of 007-373-5963 LOL