All Things SkunkBear

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score

EJ said it’s not in the Michigan program’s best interest that he puts certain info on the site folks already pay for. Instead wants his subscribers to pay additional straight to him via a premium Twitter spaces for extra top secret recruiting info

Feels like something it’d be sending a nice email about Tuesday morning if I was On3 higher up

Wild thread. Devolved into them making it an NIL deal

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
Michigan’s only ranked commit announced his OV to UGA this week.
He gone…
200.gif

Reaper97

Reaction score
Not only UGA, but UF as well. He is their only top 100, but they do have one other top 200 player...that RB from Michigan.
I was looking at On3 Consensus.
And there are whispers he isn’t solid either. EJ is already spinning it that Michigan might not want him.

Reaper97

Reaction score
If you want a chuckle, go look at EJ’s mock class on the Fort.
He just put some high ranked kids on it that Michigan has a tiny chance with but is no way in the lead for.
And his dumbass followers are eating it up like the idiots they are.

Reaper97

Reaction score
Check out this post on the Fort & reply. Dude responding is 100% correct:

And why does our recruitment of Dante seem to be hurting us with Carr but ND is seemingly leading for both?
Because the simple truth is that Michigan is simply getting out recruited . ND is literally going into Michigan’s backyard and saying we are taking your ***** and you ain’t going to do nothing about it you little bitc***

benneboy

Reaction score
Check out this post on the Fort & reply. Dude responding is 100% correct:

Because the simple truth is that Michigan is simply getting out recruited . ND is literally going into Michigan’s backyard and saying we are taking your ***** and you ain’t going to do nothing about it you little bitc***

+ maybe recruiting Dante isn't hurting you with Carr. Maybe it's because your head coach is an unrelatable lunatic who tried to jump ship and came crawling back. And our head coach is the most relatable genuine coach in recent memory with an army of young elite recruiters backing him.

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'
Reaction score
First Down Moses has the Wolverine tears:

"ND just hoping to get an elite QB prospect I see and don't care what year it comes from."

Is that a real comment?

"Hey guys, just wanted to let you know we are only targeting three star QB prospects for the foreseeable future since we already have a four star and a five star commitment." - Unknown, and probably unemployed.

irish4ever

Reaction score
For all those skunkbears struggling with the Carr commitment. The video is sarcastic, but for some fans it's very real.

Hahahahaha ... love the scUM meltdown!!! So, when should we expect the CJ decommit notice according to this douche bag's prediction? LOL

FWIrish4

Reaction score
About to lose their top DB target to Illinois. I kid ND passed on…

[IMG alt="EJHolland"]https://on3static.com/xf/data/avatars/s/410/410686.jpg?1635829719[/IMG]

EJHolland

Recruiting monkey​

Staff member
As you guys know, I'm pretty close to Jyaire Hill. He's ghosted me today, and I'm not getting great vibes from sources. Should have more details tomorrow.
What an incredibly weird post from a reporter about a 17 year-old kid.

Reaper97

Reaction score
Georgia site says Wilson committed to them, Florida running second & Michigan distant third…
LOL

Dale

Reaction score
About to lose their top DB target to Illinois. I kid ND passed on…

As you guys know, I'm pretty close to Jyaire Hill. He's ghosted me today, and I'm not getting great vibes from sources. Should have more details tomorrow.

EJ today talking about how he censored an interview with Jyaire Hill’s mom because it was too critical:

“I actually left some stuff out for the sake of the program/site.”