All Things SkunkBear

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
What Harbaugh did to Michigan is extremely similar to what Kelly did to ND following the 2012 season // '13 class. But worse. He was 100% set to take the job and pulled a full Michael Scott telling people he was outie... only to not get the job.

Of course players aren't lining up to play for a guy who just had a ton of staff turnover and has no credibility that he will be there for more than 1-2 more years.

And yes, they aren't throwing around the NIL money of an A&M or Tennessee to compensate for this.
Honestly, far worse. Kelly went radio silent for a few days, then he came back. Harbaugh let it drag on for weeks and at one point along the way basically told his assistants they should start looking for new jobs. Lost both his coordinators in the process. Way to blow up any momentum from the best season they've had in a quarter-century.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer program.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
Keep going I’m close.
archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

Reaper97

Reaction score
Saw this floating around and made me chuckle…

“I noticed Michigan has been putting out DL offers like crazy the last week, and really moved on to PlanC & D guys now.
I was curious since they obviously know they aren’t getting the group of about 10 going to ND, OSU, PSU.

I just did a quick look at the 247 recruiting offers page, because it shows the offers at each position.
If you combine DT & Edge, so basically DL, Michigan has offered 75, ND 30. So actually two & a half as many.
And UM’s only commit is the 61st ranked of the group, Bahr. So zero guys in the top 60.
ND has the #1 & #9 they offered in Keeley & Vernon.
Assume ND gets Houstan & Traore, that’s #17 & #19. So four of the top 19.
Moore would be #8. So three of top 10 & five of top 19.
UM is 0 for 60.
LOL”

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score

“I noticed Michigan has been putting out DL offers like crazy the last week, and really moved on to PlanC & D guys now.
I was curious since they obviously know they aren’t getting the group of about 10 going to ND, OSU, PSU.

I just did a quick look at the 247 recruiting offers page, because it shows the offers at each position.
If you combine DT & Edge, so basically DL, Michigan has offered 75, ND 30. So actually two & a half as many.
And UM’s only commit is the 61st ranked of the group, Bahr. So zero guys in the top 60.
UM is 0 for 60.
LOL”
Elston should've stayed.

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score

UM is 0 for 60.
LOL”
14820895.jpg

Dale

Reaction score
Harbaugh took a torpedo to Michigan recruiting with the NFL stuff plus both coordinators are NFL non recruiting dog types. Elston’s sweet spot has always been Top 150 - high 3 star type but Michigan recruiting is just beyond dead right now because of the top. Position coaches can only do so much

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score

UM is 0 for 60.
LOL”
Finally a post from you I can relate to!

No doubt Hairball shopping down the NFL aisle did some serious damage.

Blazers46

Reaction score
Anyone else staring to think that Elston was a plant? Like Freeman told him to go to Michigan and then told him to execute Order 66 and sabotage Michigan recruiting.
I think the Vikings made Hairball the plant.

Dale

Reaction score
One of Michigan’s potential backup plan just committed to Cincinnati

6’5 with 4.6 speed and production to match. Decent pickup for Cinci

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
One of Michigan’s potential backup plan just committed to Cincinnati

6’5 with 4.6 speed and production to match. Decent pickup for Cinci
Love to see it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
Anyone else staring to think that Elston was a plant? Like Freeman told him to go to Michigan and then told him to execute Order 66 and sabotage Michigan recruiting.
I'm starting to believe Elston was a plant at ND. He always seemed engaged and acted like he loved ND but held back our DL recruiting. Now that he's gone, we're seeing this year flourish.

of course I'm being facetious, I really liked Elston and I wish him great health and a very poor roster.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
So I go to lunch yesterday with a salesman, his technical guy and one of mine. The technical guy mentions he's from Flint Michigan so I ask him Sparty or UM? He looks at me and says UM. Why are you a fan? lol The sales guy asks if he noticed the truck with the ND license plate and decal when they came in. The tech guy starts to talk about how it's a great rivalry. I mention that ND's biggest rival is USC. He was surprised. Then he asks why ND always refused to join the B1G and seemed to play Purdue and MSU more than them. He now has a thorough understanding of how Fielding Yost turned ND into a national following.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
So I go to lunch yesterday with a salesman, his technical guy and one of mine. The technical guy mentions he's from Flint Michigan so I ask him Sparty or UM? He looks at me and says UM. Why are you a fan? lol The sales guy asks if he noticed the truck with the ND license plate and decal when they came in. The tech guy starts to talk about how it's a great rivalry. I mention that ND's biggest rival is USC. He was surprised. Then he asks why ND always refused to join the B1G and seemed to play Purdue and MSU more than them. He now has a thorough understanding of how Fielding Yost turned ND into a national following.

Dropping knowledge on the unwashed Skunkbear masses.

giphy.gif

Whiskeyjack

Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos
Staff member
Reaction score
#B1Gots

Reaper97

Reaction score
EJ Holland posted in a thread over at the Fort he is banned from Belleville. This is the second HS I’ve seen posted by him or someone else from there that he is banned from. LOL
He needs to stop stalking 15 year olds & hanging around them when they are working out.

Rogue219

Reaction score
Fielding Yost hated three things: Losing, Black folks and Catholics.

Not quite my top three, but hey, to each their own.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
EJ Holland posted in a thread over at the Fort he is banned from Belleville. This is the second HS I’ve seen posted by him or someone else from there that he is banned from. LOL
He needs to stop stalking 15 year olds & hanging around them when they are working out.
Reminds me of a Texas recruiting dude several years ago, don't remember which scouting site he worked for. He was well known for following recruit(s) into bathrooms to get a scoop. He did not last. That's some creepy shit.

Meatloaf

Reaction score
Reminds me of a Texas recruiting dude several years ago, don't remember which scouting site he worked for. He was well known for following recruit(s) into bathrooms to get a scoop. He did not last. That's some creepy shit.
Taylor "#SixFigs" Hamm...I was a 247 member back then where he would routinely get roasted on the main board.

Reaper97

Reaction score
Most be a Texas thing, EJ worked for the Texas 247 site at one time.