Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Ojabo went down with a leg injury during his Pro Day

Last edited:

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
Jeffri Chadiha of NFL Media reports that Ojabo was clutching his left leg before being helped off the field. There’s no official word on his status at the moment.

ab2cmiller

Troublemaker in training
Reaction score
Was she qualified? She played basketball. Is it normal to hire ex basketball players to coach football?
Obviously not normal. Certainly not unheard of. Don't know how many of the women coaching in the NFL ever played football. Charlie Weis Jr. never played football and yet here he is.

Blazers46

Reaction score
Obviously not normal. Certainly not unheard of. Don't know how many of the women coaching in the NFL ever played football. Charlie Weis Jr. never played football and yet here he is.

There are women football leagues. Charlie Weis' son probably grew up in football. Fairly certain most, if not all, women coaching in the NFL have football playing experience.

Blazers46

Reaction score
Skimming articles she has no football experience but does have experience similar.

"Part of her attraction to football stems from the similarities that she sees between guards on the basketball court and the responsibilities of quarterbacks on the gridiron.

"Coming from the basketball world, guards and quarterbacks are one in the same," she said. "Both have the ability to make decisions under duress, read defenses, take care of the ball, and execute with precision and accuracy."

I am all for UM football hiring basketball players as coaches/grad assistants. Maybe she can teach UM Quarterbacks the bounce pass.....

MacIrish75

Tier 6 Dogshit Poster
Reaction score
Skimming articles she has no football experience but does have experience similar.

"Part of her attraction to football stems from the similarities that she sees between guards on the basketball court and the responsibilities of quarterbacks on the gridiron.

"Coming from the basketball world, guards and quarterbacks are one in the same," she said. "Both have the ability to make decisions under duress, read defenses, take care of the ball, and execute with precision and accuracy."

I am all for UM football hiring basketball players as coaches/grad assistants. Maybe she can teach UM Quarterbacks the bounce pass.....
Shoelaces and Devin Gardner don’t need any help bouncing passes…

Greenore

Reaction score
Didn't where to put this but I have a real hate-on for fans of MSU football.

I spent 9 days on holidays in Tulum, Mexico, Over the period on the first 7 days, I wore my ND Irish ball cap and probably wore my ND tee shirts twice.

My wife and I were swimming out in the ocean when she spots a girl running and screaming in our general direction. Shark? Nope. Corral? Nope.

She swam out about 100 yards and then yells at me for wearing ND gear and asked if I remembered the fake field goal/throw that won the game for the Spartans. I replied that I did and thought it was a pretty bally call. Her comeback was that is what great football teams do. I tried to engage in additional communication but she high-tailed out of there screaming Spartans.

My wife figured she was pretty drunk. I was stunned and confused at the effort to confront me? She ran/swam a pretty good distance.

I think I finally got my first stalker... good or bad.

Cheers and Go Irish!!

DONTH8

DefinitelynotCoachD
Reaction score

I spent 9 days on holidays in Tulum, Mexico, Over the period on the first 7 days, I wore my ND Irish ball cap and probably wore my ND tee shirts twice.

My wife and I were swimming out in the ocean when she spots a girl running and screaming in our general direction. Shark? Nope. Corral? Nope.

She swam out about 100 yards and then yells at me for wearing ND gear and asked if I remembered the fake field goal/throw that won the game for the Spartans. I replied that I did and thought it was a pretty bally call. Her comeback was that is what great football teams do. I tried to engage in additional communication but she high-tailed out of there screaming Spartans.

My wife figured she was pretty drunk. I was stunned and confused at the effort to confront me? She ran/swam a pretty good distance.

Cheers and Go Irish!!
1) This same fan would then make the comment that ND is irrelevant.
2) I will go to my grave saying that the missed offensive PI on Harrison Smith is an all-time bad no-call.

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin'
Reaction score

Cheers and Go Irish!!
As a Michigan resident, I can promise you that Sparty fans are the lesser of two evils, though when Spartan football is good, they can be pretty unbearable. scUM fans are undeniably the worst fans in football, IMO.

For the most part, the enemy of your enemy is your friend, and most of my Spartan fan buddies don't "hate" ND and pull for us against Michigan.

But that is absurd and each fan base most certainly has exceptions lol

Last edited:

Dale

Reaction score

6 total confirmed visitors. 1 of which has Michigan outside of his announced top group and is accompanying a teammate.

dad4aa

Reaction score
Two 4*, two 3* and two unranked. I would be mad if that was all we had visit for our spring game. Muck fichigan!!

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
Two 4*, two 3* and two unranked. I would be mad if that was all we had visit for our spring game. Muck fichigan!!
HC fucks around with the NFL, desperate for a gig, and that's what happens.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
And their all-in QB recruit from Detroit spent half the week in South Bend and this weekend in Columbus. On the heels of Michigan's best season in a quarter-century. Muck them indeed.

Blazers46

Reaction score
Did the announcers just say Mike Elston had a productive career at ND without much talent at ND?

Whiskeyjack

Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos
Staff member
Reaction score

An entire podcast segment dedicated to why they are getting their *** kicked on the trail by us
94f.png

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
Why are we "suddenly" formidable, recruiting or otherwise? This was the first year Michigan has been relevant in over a decade. We've spent the better half of the decade with much better teams.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score

glorious thread.

Seriously. Almost every single top target we have for the next 2 years has now been CB'd to someone else. And now to cap it off, a 5* QB, from 30 mins away, who's grandpa is a legendary Michigan coach, is now predicted to go to one of our biggest rivals. Even if he doesn't go there, the fact they are in this is so Fuckkkking frustrating. How are we this inept when it comes to recruiting off our best season in 20+ years with a conference championship and a CFP birth? This has been the most infuriating off-season in 2 decades and it is completely on the staff at this point. We need answers like now. Sam/Steve/Allen, someone give us some Intel as to what the hell is going on inside schem hall and why we cannot recruit right now.

Exactly how many recruits does U of M unequivocally lead for? Go ahead, I'll wait. Flip side, how many does bama/Clemson lead for. The answer is about 10 each. All while every single one of our top targets are getting picked to go elsewhere. The whole "it's only April, relax" turns into, "it's only June, it's only August, oh ***** it's signing day and we have 17 3*s committed." That's the problem. We made the playoffs last year, this should have been our best recruiting off season in 20 years.'

While I’m usually on board with you and I’m a big “don’t panic until end of June/July” guy due to lack of commits. That’s just the timeline with the cycle now.

BUT, there is a difference in “leading” recruitments and them committing in June/July vs. all the top targets are being predicted elsewhere.

It’s very worrisome.

Unfortunately this is what happens when you have a coach that's indifferent about coaching here (based on his past actions). If you were a player, would you want to come to play for a coach that maybe won't be there when you arrive on campus?

and then you have this guy living in lala land.
Michigan is already a hard place to recruit to. Our academics cause us to be picky, we don't take any transfers, we don't drop bags, we don't use recruiting inducements, we don't negatively recruit and we don't typically take character risks. So you add all of that up, plus you add staff turnover (both OC & DC), you turnover the support staff...again (stunner) and to top it off your HC picks the time when recruiting momentum could be at its peak to flirt all the way until the last second with the NFL. Add that all together, why is anyone surprised recruiting momentum is null? Making the CFP feels like 3 years ago with all the garbage we've had to deal with the last 4 months.

IrishLax

Something Witty
Staff member
Reaction score
What Harbaugh did to Michigan is extremely similar to what Kelly did to ND following the 2012 season // '13 class. But worse. He was 100% set to take the job and pulled a full Michael Scott telling people he was outie... only to not get the job.

Of course players aren't lining up to play for a guy who just had a ton of staff turnover and has no credibility that he will be there for more than 1-2 more years.

And yes, they aren't throwing around the NIL money of an A&M or Tennessee to compensate for this.

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin'
Reaction score
What Harbaugh did to Michigan is extremely similar to what Kelly did to ND following the 2012 season // '13 class. But worse. He was 100% set to take the job and pulled a full Michael Scott telling people he was outie... only to not get the job.

Of course players aren't lining up to play for a guy who just had a ton of staff turnover and has no credibility that he will be there for more than 1-2 more years.

And yes, they aren't throwing around the NIL money of an A&M or Tennessee to compensate for this.
It's hilarious how spot on this comparison is