All Things SkunkBear

Reaper97

Reaction score
Most of their 3 Star commits will slide into 4 Stars right at ESD to bump their team ranking up like last year.
They won’t be nationally ranked, so nobody will notice but UM fans, but they will act like their class is awesome.

ND88

Reaction score
That’s a tough situation to feel anything there, because I want both programs to suffer. When was the last time OSU was irrelevant? Before Eddie George? That’s the day I am waiting for. Michigan has been to that promised land already.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
The Fort has officially revolted against EJ… worth the $1 to read the thread about Enow Etta. Essentially he’s CB’d to Michigan, but is now visiting Alabama. I guess Enow didn’t like what EJ reported and:

Last edited:

ndinoxford

Reaction score
The Fort has officially revolted against EJ… worth the $1 to read the thread about Enow Etta. Essentially he’s CB’d to Michigan, but is now visiting Alabama. I guess Enow didn’t like what EJ reported and:

One of the funniest threads on a recruit I’ve ever read. It’s a roller coaster from start to finish.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
Someone give us the highlights! I don't wanna read a Michigan forum :laugh:

EJ kinda set himself up with this:
1655996442036.png
The thread was going to go poorly the second you say something like that.

The next page or so is them freaking out, will just quote for now:

"That’s so stupid to not pick a school because recruiting analysts put in future casts for him. Let’s see if he keeps that same energy if forecasts come in for him to land at Alabama

I’m getting too old to follow this crap. It’s asinine"

"The drama never ends"

"Hope we get him but he sounds like a diva"

"At this point, he's just straight lying through his teeth when he's pretending to be a high academic kid. What a lousy ride. Honestly good riddance if he ends up elsewhere."

"A high academic kid makes a major college decision because of analysts predicting his decision before he announces."

You get the gist. A lot of hand wringing that Michigan is better education that Princeton essentially.

This is where it gets fun:

1655996842976.png

You have some people that obviously wanna crush EJ. You have some saying it's obviously a fake DM (It's real).

EJ starts freaking out a bit, really unsure what is going on and you can tell he's rattled.

Today, they've turned their energy to Corey Robinson, an MSU staff writer at 247, because some guy on twitter (a Michigan fan) leaked a bunch of conversations Enow was a part of. Robinson let Enow know that the conversations were leaked to give him a heads up so now Michigan fans are blaming MSU for Enow possibly going to Bama.

The Fort is the best entertainment I have on a slow work day...

ndinoxford

Reaction score
EJ kinda set himself up with this:
View attachment 3050869
The thread was going to go poorly the second you say something like that.

The next page or so is them freaking out, will just quote for now:

"That’s so stupid to not pick a school because recruiting analysts put in future casts for him. Let’s see if he keeps that same energy if forecasts come in for him to land at Alabama

I’m getting too old to follow this crap. It’s asinine"

"The drama never ends"

"Hope we get him but he sounds like a diva"

"At this point, he's just straight lying through his teeth when he's pretending to be a high academic kid. What a lousy ride. Honestly good riddance if he ends up elsewhere."

"A high academic kid makes a major college decision because of analysts predicting his decision before he announces."

You get the gist. A lot of hand wringing that Michigan is better education that Princeton essentially.

This is where it gets fun:

View attachment 3050870

You have some people that obviously wanna crush EJ. You have some saying it's obviously a fake DM (It's real).

EJ starts freaking out a bit, really unsure what is going on and you can tell he's rattled.

Today, they've turned their energy to Corey Robinson, an MSU staff writer at 247, because some guy on twitter (a Michigan fan) leaked a bunch of conversations Enow was a part of. Robinson let Enow know that the conversations were leaked to give him a heads up so now Michigan fans are blaming MSU for Enow possibly going to Bama.

The Fort is the best entertainment I have on a slow work day...
What makes it funnier is that EJ literally put in a pick for him a few days ago, and then blames others for pre-mature predictions. Some called him out on it, but I don't think he ever addressed it. The whole situation has spread to multiple MSU and UM sites. It's been an entertaining, yet unproductive few hours reading the bed-wetting.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
Michigan was expecting a couple commits this week from a 3 star Edge and a 4 star athlete. Both had many CBs to Michigan. The 3 star, Tyler Thompson is choosing tomorrow and is now expected to pick UNC. The 4 star, Collins Acheampong, is now expected to pick Miami. Acheampong wasn't a lock, but was fully expected to choose Michigan. Thompson was considered a lock.

It's hard to fathom how a team can recruit so poorly coming off their best season of the last 25 years. They're about to be entering July with just 2 4 star commits and no more really in sight.

317Irish

Reaction score
Michigan was expecting a couple commits this week from a 3 star Edge and a 4 star athlete. Both had many CBs to Michigan. The 3 star, Tyler Thompson is choosing tomorrow and is now expected to pick UNC. The 4 star, Collins Acheampong, is now expected to pick Miami. Acheampong wasn't a lock, but was fully expected to choose Michigan. Thompson was considered a lock.

It's hard to fathom how a team can recruit so poorly coming off their best season of the last 25 years. They're about to be entering July with just 2 4 star commits and no more really in sight.

nd1989

Reaction score
Some insight into MI recruiting. Losing Gattis and Their recruiting coordinator really set them back this year. Harbaugh needed to do a better job backfilling

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score
Could this be Michigans worst class in the modern recruiting (ranking) era? I mean, someone said our ‘24 class is better than their ‘23. That’s really dreadful. Even if they salvage a better group in ‘24, this is going to hurt them for a long time.

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
Some insight into MI recruiting. Losing Gattis and Their recruiting coordinator really set them back this year. Harbaugh needed to do a better job backfilling
Harbaugh not wanting to be there probably doesnt help either. Michigan is probably the easiest to neg recruit.

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score
I did see they had the #49 class in 2015. Will be tough to out due that one. But they’re on par.

Dale

Reaction score
1k3h76.gif