Nov 5 | Clemson

notredomer23

Staph Member
Messages
18,307
Reaction score
19,047


43f.gif
 

NDGOLDEN

Well-known member
Messages
2,086
Reaction score
345
Can anyone help me with getting a parking pass? Where to get them or if anyone is selling a pass? Any info would be great thank you. You can DM if it’s easier
 

notredomer23

Staph Member
Messages
18,307
Reaction score
19,047
Clemson game this year? DJ U grad transfer? Vizzina decommitment? Lot of possible stuff just put in motion potentially if this unfolds a certain way

Your 2023 Notre Dame Dick Corbett quarterback DJ U?
 

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Messages
13,763
Reaction score
10,919
I was wondering, if Klubnick establishes himself as QB1 in the back half of this season, if it might be worth taking another run at Vizzina. But yeah I might settle for DJ U as a transfer, too.
 

IRISHDODGER

Blue Chip Recruit
Messages
8,333
Reaction score
6,422
Will Shipley licking his chops after watching UNLV game.

Last I heard, game wasn’t sold out yet. Will stadium be noticeably orange?
 

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Messages
16,481
Reaction score
6,246
Will Shipley licking his chops after watching UNLV game.

Last I heard, game wasn’t sold out yet. Will stadium be noticeably orange?
Could be wrong, but I don't think Clemson travels quite as well as some other big schools. Plus I'm pretty sure no one from S. Carolina is trying to voluntarily travel north of the Mason-Dixon in November.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
 

NDohio

Well-known member
Messages
5,934
Reaction score
3,194
Could be wrong, but I don't think Clemson travels quite as well as some other big schools. Plus I'm pretty sure no one from S. Carolina is trying to voluntarily travel north of the Mason-Dixon in November.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Can confirm. I work with several Clemson grads who normally do go to away games - including the last time they played at ND. None of them are going because they want no part of the weather.
 

T Town Tommy

Alabama Bag Man
Messages
6,312
Reaction score
2,891
I doubt the weather is the issue. The forecast is like upper 50's with a low of 44 or something. Maybe Clemson fans know that at some point their luck is going to run out. Maybe not next week but that's why they're played. The Tigers are simply a 5-2, 4-3 team that has gotten too much luck this season.
edit... thought the game was this week.
 
Last edited:

Ocjae

Member
Messages
25
Reaction score
37
Have two tickets to the game. Turns out my parents can’t make it with us and only want to sell to ND fans. Face value, no more.
 

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'
Messages
6,662
Reaction score
6,459
Can anyone help me with getting a parking pass? Where to get them or if anyone is selling a pass? Any info would be great thank you. You can DM if it’s easier
here's one option, albeit not the most affordable.

 
Last edited:

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'
Messages
6,662
Reaction score
6,459
I find it hilarious how automatic it is for the ACC to ensure that these "big games" against ND are always after a bye week for our opponent. Hopefully it won't make a difference, but I think we're going to have a really tough time scoring on Clemson.
 

Irishcop

Well-known member
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
354
I find it hilarious how automatic it is for the ACC to ensure that these "big games" against ND are always after a bye week for our opponent. Hopefully it won't make a difference, but I think we're going to have a really tough time scoring on Clemson.
Yea, not with Pyne at quarterback.
 

Rudy89

Well-known member
Messages
2,665
Reaction score
746
This week was a good win…next week I hope our good players are just healthy for BC and Navy because…ohhh boy the mismatch in talent for this game 😬
 

FDNYIrish1

ARE YOU SUPPORTIVE OF THESE ONESIES???
Messages
3,090
Reaction score
5,411
I’ll be on campus. I’ll be the drunk one in Under Armour ND gear. Stop me and say hello if you see me.
 
Top