Notre Dame Stadium
South Bend, IN
November 5, 2022
7:30 ET
nbc.png

Last edited:

texbender

Reaction score
Definitely be there for this one, best game on Home schedule. No doubt a night game.

Valpodoc85

Reaction score
Will be a big game for MFMF. Beat Clemson at home. Is this too much to ask?

Dale

Reaction score
I think Clemson has an interesting Spring ahead. DJ U looked better at end of the year but it wouldn’t be impossible for Klubnik to push for his spot. They also go to BC, Wake and FSU while hosting NC St before us. Certainly should be favorites in each but there are losable games there or at least spots DJ U could look bad.

Crazy Balki

Site Assigned Optimist
Reaction score
I think Clemson has an interesting Spring ahead. DJ U looked better at end of the year but it wouldn’t be impossible for Klubnik to push for his spot. They also go to BC, Wake and FSU while hosting NC St before us. Certainly should be favorites in each but there are losable games there or at least spots DJ U could look bad.
Can't say I agree with DJ looking better at the end of the year. He looked just as subpar as he did in the first half of the year.

After the disaster that was the Pitt game, this was his statline:

99/175 (56.5%) for 1144 yards (6.5 YPA)

5 TDs and 5 INTs.

He was below average in every sense of the word. The team skated by and won 6 straight, due entirely to their defense.

I'd be very surprised if DJ is starting against us. Very likely that Klubnik gets the nod at some point in the year.

irishff1014

Reaction score
I know it’s November but this will be Freeman’s First big home game. I know Clemson was not normal last year and they lost a lot of staff. Defense they might be worse but offense might be better. I have read a few tweets and some Clemson people think the freshman could come in and win the starting job over DJ. Going to be a tough tough game. We still don’t know what we are getting the defensive back field and freeman still being new I could see this being an L in the column.