ND Men BB Recruiting

laughingirish90

Reaction score
Sir Mohammed, Garrett Sundra, and Cole Certa are all officially signed.

Excellent additions. Think Mohammed and Certa can be instant impact guys.
getting Mohammed was huge because was rated the 7th best combo guard in the nation this past summer. don't know if our irish ever got a guard with his height which is 6-7

MacIrish75

They scanned my cat. I can play!
Reaction score
getting Mohammed was huge because was rated the 7th best combo guard in the nation this past summer. don't know if our irish ever got a guard with his height which is 6-7
Shit Bonzie Colson was our starting 5 at 6’6 a few years ago…

Fbolt

I've been around
Reaction score
Yep-I've seen Sundra in the area and he's a tall kid but needs some weight and strength gains. Apparently doesn't even start for Paul VI-a beast of a team that dominates the area.

sfk324

Reaction score
Depends on how you want to classify Cam Biedscheid and Ryan Ayers.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
Sundra plays at the HS where I coach lacrosse. We had 5x D1 signees today including Sundra, 2x Duke players, and 1x UCONN. Hope he tears it up in South Bend!

He any good from your view? Like the potential but I heard he didn’t start as a junior for school.

cape cod

Reaction score
'Ever' is a very long time:

6'7 guard = Bill Hanzlik (Beloit, Wis) was a Frosh recruit in 1976-77...same recruiting class as Rich Branning 6'3 (Huntington Beach Cal)...Hanzlik played guard his entire 4 years at ND-as did Branning

laughingirish90

Reaction score
one of the assistant coaches in the video i posted above in another post said that Cole Certa is a world class shooter and that he thinks they signed the best shooter in the nation.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
'Ever' is a very long time:

6'7 guard = Bill Hanzlik (Beloit, Wis) was a Frosh recruit in 1976-77...same recruiting class as Rich Branning 6'3 (Huntington Beach Cal)...Hanzlik played guard his entire 4 years at ND-as did Branning
Hanzlik got to play with a number of guys that turned out to be pretty good. ;)

SeekNDestroy

Reaction score
Hanzlik got to play with a number of guys that turned out to be pretty good. ;)
Yeah, that ‘80 team was probably Digger’s most talented team, but it’s rivaled by the ‘79 and ‘81 teams. He continued to get really talented players throughout the ‘80s but never got back to the top teams of the ‘70s through ‘81.

His final teams in the ‘90s were virtually talentless. Apparently, he just threw in the towel with recruiting (Ross twins, Brooks Boyer, etc.).