All Things SkunkBear

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Reaction score
Received a commit from this top 50 kid today. Still only at 7 commits, but they are picking it up with high-end D talent as you'd expect.

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2024!
Reaction score
He was doing his classic tv pump up literally sitting next to a guy in a full Lou Holtz get-up including a rubber mask. Ryan Day taking that context personally further proves he is in fact a bitch.
Exactly. We didn't lose because of Lou. We lost mostly because of Parker's ineptitude, pulling Estime out late when he was most effective after a horrible game plan for 3 1/2 quarters. The 10 men on the field didn't help in the final seconds either. There was of course the blatant holding of Cam Hart during the big Treyvon Henderson run that went uncalled, but you have to expect that in big games unfortunately and power through.

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
I’m at the White Sox - Astros game. Altuve and Bregman get a loud boo every plate appearance although it’s been years since the trash can. One can only hope UM gets the same treatment.

MacIrish75

They scanned my cat. I can play!
Reaction score
I’m at the White Sox - Astros game. Altuve and Bregman get a loud boo every plate appearance although it’s been years since the trash can. One can only hope UM gets the same treatment.
To be fair, we Southsiders don’t have much to cheer for, so we prefer to just focus on stuff the opponents did 4-5 years ago.

We also boo ourselves in the mirror still for the Black Sox scandal.

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2024!
Reaction score
Can anyone else not stomach going back and watching games that ND lost or just even highlights like this?
Eh, I didn't really go back to relive it. I was there for the game, unfortunately. Was a great fuckin' day until the final minute really. It is kinda sad that the only TD OSU scored prior to the final second was a bullshit 60+ yard run that should have been called back. That's the only reason I went back to find it. Our defense that night was something else, they would have given up no points if it hadn't been for a blunder by the refs and a coaching error.

BobbyMac

Staffer 4 Life
Staff member
Reaction score
This looks infinitely better than Hacienda lol

Ain't gonna lie. It's ok for a snack but it's just as bland as the infamous & repulsive wet burro at Haci.

Now, skip the carne asada and score the birria. After you are done, ask the girl at the counter what's birria

arrowryan

Reaction score
That's the real deal. Carne Asada, cilantro & onion w/ salsa verde and some rice. That plate right there is the burger and fries of Mexico.

Take a stroll down Western Ave on the west side of South Bend, I’ll show the real deal Mexican food over there

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
Ain't gonna lie. It's ok for a snack but it's just as bland as the infamous & repulsive wet burro at Haci.

Now, skip the carne asada and score the birria. After you are done, ask the girl at the counter what's birria

Great call on Birria. I didn’t discover it until the last couple years, but it vaulted far and away to the top of my Mexican foods. Chilequiles only other that is close for me.

BobbyMac

Staffer 4 Life
Staff member
Reaction score
Great call on Birria. I didn’t discover it until the last couple years, but it vaulted far and away to the top of my Mexican foods. Chilequiles only other that is close for me.

Even beef birria is good but goat's the bomb. We have a birria lady that stops by our plant every day and slings it out of her trunk. I get it once a week or so. Could eat it everyday.

My favorite spot to hit is the Al Pastor guy who sets up in the parking lot of a used tire shop. I'll stop if the lines aren't too long but there's usually 50 people waiting.

Lionel.jpeg

calvegas04

Reaction score
Even beef birria is good but goat's the bomb. We have a birria lady that stops by our plant every day and slings it out of her trunk. I get it once a week or so. Could eat it everyday.

My favorite spot to hit is the Al Pastor guy who sets up in the parking lot of a used tire shop. I'll stop if the lines aren't too long but there's usually 50 people waiting.

Lionel.jpeg
These are popping up all over Vegas, a lot of them being shut down for bad meat storage. But one shuts down 3 pop up. Not gonna lie their asada burrito is amazing tho