Nov 26 | Southern Cal

GowerND11

Reaction score
Dude has the football IQ of Koon, mad ramblings of IrishPat, and the arrogance of du lac. Maybe all three got together and shared the username and password for one SUPER troll.

IRISHDODGER

Blue Chip Recruit
Reaction score
Bruh, it was 14-10 in the fourth quarter. They didn't take their foot off shit.

Tell us you didn't watch the game without telling us you didn't watch the game.
With that logic, he must think Saban was sandbagging when they almost lost to Texas in Austin. Saving the good stuff for later.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
Listening to their fans after this game is making me remember why USC is so detestable.

That fanbase is in desperate need of a reality check. Hopefully we can happily oblige them.
Didn't watch the game, but their video game offense scored 17 points against Oregon State? What are they bragging about?

stpeteirish

Reaction score
USC escapes Corvallis after needing 4 interceptions from OSU's QB.

Every team left on our schedule is beatable
That’s my takeaway from yesterday as well. SC and Clemson are top ten teams but SC’s offense and Clemson’s defense were brought down to earth by teams not elite.
BYU and Syracuse (!) are going to be tough outs but the other four we play aren’t beating us

laughingirish90

Reaction score
That’s my takeaway from yesterday as well. SC and Clemson are top ten teams but SC’s offense and Clemson’s defense were brought down to earth by teams not elite.
BYU and Syracuse (!) are going to be tough outs but the other four we play aren’t beating us
not impressed with the BYU DL as they got pushed around in the 1st half last night when i was watching them against Wyoming before going to bed and the ducks also pushed them around the week before. if Wyoming can push them around then our OL should be able to do the same

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'
Reaction score
TBF, Wake's offense is pretty damn elite. Hartman is the real deal and will play on Sundays. He's got unbelievable pocket presence already as a graduate player. I'm glad we aren't playing Wake this year, because I agree on paper they're not elite but they would pose a real challenge for us defensively, more so than UNC IMO.