Banned Users

jprue24

Well-known member
Messages
3,025
Reaction score
3,413
The username made me think he was born in 1944 and was just a pissed off old guy
I also thought he was born in 1944 and started taking it easy on him for that reason alone.
Considering his screenname, he's either been around for a century or stealing some valor. Going off of his nonsense... the latter

My guess is it's about WWII. Whether it was dad (probably) or grandpa who endured the brutal experience, I doubt he did. Presented some of the traits I've seen from people who served through a relative.

 

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,403
Reaction score
19,025
And dumb…
woody-if-the-boot-fits.gif
 

FDNYIrish1

Well-known member
Messages
3,101
Reaction score
5,434
At any time did he use the terms malarkey or whippersnapper in any post? Damn I’ve been absent I love the psychotic meltdowns that lead to being banned.
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,799
Reaction score
12,241
My guess is it's about WWII. Whether it was dad (probably) or grandpa who endured the brutal experience, I doubt he did. Presented some of the traits I've seen from people who served through a relative.

Even the guys whose fathers served with the greatest generation are old as fucking shit now. Guys like Bishop and Irish #1 or that one passive aggressive alien guy,… fucking OLD. It was probably his grandfather as even that generation, which is still sexy but salt and peppered, is enjoying the changing of the leaves now
 

Bishop2b5

SEC Exchange Student
Messages
9,301
Reaction score
6,552
Even the guys whose fathers served with the greatest generation are old as fucking shit now. Guys like Bishop and Irish #1 or that one passive aggressive alien guy,… fucking OLD. It was probably his grandfather as even that generation, which is still sexy but salt and peppered, is enjoying the changing of the leaves now

My dad was 10 when WWII ended, but you can still gtf out of my yard, kid! 😁
 

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Messages
19,275
Reaction score
11,578
Even the guys whose fathers served with the greatest generation are old as fucking shit now. Guys like Bishop and Irish #1 or that one passive aggressive alien guy,… fucking OLD. It was probably his grandfather as even that generation, which is still sexy but salt and peppered, is enjoying the changing of the leaves now

“Passive aggressive alien guy” 😂😂😂
 

BeauBenken

Shut up, Richard
Staff member
Messages
16,145
Reaction score
5,696
KingBish banned for a couple weeks for stalking another user to pick fights in threads. MeanGreenBeans banned for the weekend for antagonizing KingBish at the start it seems.

When these guys come back would someone mind reminding them that they can literally just add each other to an ignore list and not see the other's posts?
 

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Messages
13,106
Reaction score
8,307
KingBish banned for a couple weeks for stalking another user to pick fights in threads. MeanGreenBeans banned for the weekend for antagonizing KingBish at the start it seems.

When these guys come back would someone mind reminding them that they can literally just add each other to an ignore list and not see the other's posts?
A toxic romance if I've ever seen one
 

GrangerIrish24

I bring nothing to the table
Messages
7,552
Reaction score
16,639
KingBish banned for a couple weeks for stalking another user to pick fights in threads. MeanGreenBeans banned for the weekend for antagonizing KingBish at the start it seems.

When these guys come back would someone mind reminding them that they can literally just add each other to an ignore list and not see the other's posts?
It felt like there was a lot of sexual tension.
 

CoachB

Well-known member
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
1,940
Holy smokes. It was like a fight between the middle school girls I teach.
 

spoonidentity

Well-known member
Messages
365
Reaction score
457
Can we talk about the likelihood that MGB is just another koon burner account? I wouldn't be surprised if within a few days another account that was created 2-4 years ago but never posted suddenly becomes one of the top 5 most active posters on the board in the span of 2 weeks...
 

TorontoGold

Mr. Dumb Moron
Messages
8,074
Reaction score
6,174
Can we talk about the likelihood that MGB is just another koon burner account? I wouldn't be surprised if within a few days another account that was created 2-4 years ago but never posted suddenly becomes one of the top 5 most active posters on the board in the span of 2 weeks...
As one of the board’s low life’s who spends time in the politics section, Koon/Razer/DingleBerry/Drunk would blitz those threads if it was really him.
 
Top