Banned Users

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,403
Reaction score
19,031
Can we talk about the likelihood that MGB is just another koon burner account? I wouldn't be surprised if within a few days another account that was created 2-4 years ago but never posted suddenly becomes one of the top 5 most active posters on the board in the span of 2 weeks...

I was thinking the same thing honestly.
 

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'
Messages
6,667
Reaction score
6,459
It was in one of the player threads. May have been scrubbed already.
Think it originated in the Fall Camp thread and then expanded to a weird troll/stalking situation in other threads. I was pretty much unplugged since Friday and trying to catch up on that Fall Camp news....holy cow they were like a couple of little school girls
 
Last edited:

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,279
Reaction score
33,783
Mean Green Beans is definitely an older poster. I’ve thought Reaper at times but I don’t think so. It can’t be Koon unless he’s psychotic since he has an active other handle. Can’t put my finger on who.
 

TNUtoNotreDame

Voted must gracious poster for seven years running
Messages
3,510
Reaction score
3,418
But did you learn anything? lol

tumblr_modzz7nutx1spa8loo7_r1_250.gif
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,279
Reaction score
33,783
Mean Green Beans is definitely an older poster. I’ve thought Reaper at times but I don’t think so. It can’t be Koon unless he’s psychotic since he has an active other handle. Can’t put my finger on who.

I served my time, reflected on my behavior, and I'm definitely not Koon. Sorry to disappoint the conspiracy theorists here.

Not a denial
 

MeanGreenBeans

Well-known member
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
1,088
I'm going back and forth between amused and annoyed. Just to be clear- the only name I've ever gone by here is this one.
 

MeanGreenBeans

Well-known member
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
1,088
I guess more than anything I'm impressed with the commitment some of you have to sniffing out burner accounts. What the hell happened here?
 
Top