All Things SkunkBear

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,382
Reaction score
18,985
Probably wants to get out of dodge like everybody else before the hammer drops.
I can only hope so. It's getting nauseating how egotistical scUM fans have become online and abroad since last season. I posted it awhile back, but some Michigan asshat decided to desecrate a beautiful Florida beach with his giant skunkbear flag while I was on vacation 🤮
 

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,382
Reaction score
18,985
THE Denard Robinson?

200w.gif
 

Cpnd1

Well-known member
Messages
1,593
Reaction score
1,981
If they are being put on probation simply for the COVID recruiting violations, hopefully the punishment for Stallions is more severe
 

zelezo vlk

Well-known member
Messages
18,524
Reaction score
5,673
Yeah this is just the COVID recruiting stuff. The Michigan Manifesto punishment is yet to be announced.
 

Crazy Balki

Site Assigned Optimist
Messages
8,174
Reaction score
4,768
Yeah this is just the COVID recruiting stuff. The Michigan Manifesto punishment is yet to be announced.
I don't think they're even close to being done with the investigation into the Stalions crap.

This reeks of a situation where the deeper down the rabbit hole, the more shit they're gonna find.
 

irish4ever

Well-known member
Messages
3,903
Reaction score
977
These muthafuckers got by with blatant bullshit and no recourse!!! Why does other institutions get hammered and others (i.e. Meatchecikn) not!?! These ass-wipes should have relingushed a nattty with what the asshloes did! I believe that it's a NCAA buy-out to the pricks ... NCAA tells scUM that Hairbaugh has to go and we won't take away "wins" for the season or the FAKE championship!!!!! FUCK MICHIGAN FOOTBALL!!!!!
 

INLaw

Hardcore chooch
Messages
4,616
Reaction score
4,196
These muthafuckers got by with blatant bullshit and no recourse!!! Why does other institutions get hammered and others (i.e. Meatchecikn) not!?! These ass-wipes should have relingushed a nattty with what the asshloes did! I believe that it's a NCAA buy-out to the pricks ... NCAA tells scUM that Hairbaugh has to go and we won't take away "wins" for the season or the FAKE championship!!!!! FUCK MICHIGAN FOOTBALL!!!!!
🍿 go on then…
 
Top