All Things SkunkBear

zelezo vlk

Reaction score
Yeah this is just the COVID recruiting stuff. The Michigan Manifesto punishment is yet to be announced.

Crazy Balki

Site Assigned Optimist
Reaction score
Yeah this is just the COVID recruiting stuff. The Michigan Manifesto punishment is yet to be announced.
I don't think they're even close to being done with the investigation into the Stalions crap.

This reeks of a situation where the deeper down the rabbit hole, the more shit they're gonna find.

irish4ever

Reaction score
These muthafuckers got by with blatant bullshit and no recourse!!! Why does other institutions get hammered and others (i.e. Meatchecikn) not!?! These ass-wipes should have relingushed a nattty with what the asshloes did! I believe that it's a NCAA buy-out to the pricks ... NCAA tells scUM that Hairbaugh has to go and we won't take away "wins" for the season or the FAKE championship!!!!! FUCK MICHIGAN FOOTBALL!!!!!

INLaw

Hardcore chooch
Reaction score
These muthafuckers got by with blatant bullshit and no recourse!!! Why does other institutions get hammered and others (i.e. Meatchecikn) not!?! These ass-wipes should have relingushed a nattty with what the asshloes did! I believe that it's a NCAA buy-out to the pricks ... NCAA tells scUM that Hairbaugh has to go and we won't take away "wins" for the season or the FAKE championship!!!!! FUCK MICHIGAN FOOTBALL!!!!!
🍿 go on then…

sfk324

Reaction score
It would be hilarious if Michigan has to dissociate from Harbaugh for his failure to cooperate.

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2024!
Reaction score
We don't know for certain that the NCAA is done with them regarding the Stallions scandal. I mean, they've JUST wrapped up the recruiting violations from the pandemic. The NCAA moves at a snail's pace. Not saying they'll bring the hammer down, but hopefully the longer the thing goes, the less likely Michigan is going to walk away clean. I share your frustration though, too many programs have had major cheating violations like Miami and North Carolina only to walk away. Penn State had their wins reinstated for covering up fucking pedophilia. We got wins revoked for actually complying and self reporting our minor academic issues. Makes no sense.

Look at how all the rats jumped the ship, and after a season where they won the title. They know something must be coming down in the future I'd say.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
This is for the Covid recruiting violations stuff, not the cheating stuff. I know, it’s hard to keep track of all their bullshit.

I still think they’ll get clobbered for the cheating - because unlike most NCAA violations there were other major programs that were directly victimized and they will demand justice - but it might take a little while and yeah they won a national championship and half the coaches involved have already left for the NFL. So it’ll just be future players who suffer but fine fuck them for deciding to go play for Michigan.

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
We don't know for certain that the NCAA is done with them regarding the Stallions scandal. I mean, they've JUST wrapped up the recruiting violations from the pandemic. The NCAA moves at a snail's pace. Not saying they'll bring the hammer down, but hopefully the longer the thing goes, the less likely Michigan is going to walk away clean. I share your frustration though, too many programs have had major cheating violations like Miami and North Carolina only to walk away. Penn State had their wins reinstated for covering up fucking pedophilia. We got wins revoked for actually complying and self reporting our minor academic issues. Makes no sense.

Look at how all the rats jumped the ship, and after a season where they won the title. They know something must be coming down in the future I'd say.
The North Carolina thing is still crazy to think about. 100% academic fraud and nothing.

ab2cmiller

Troublemaker in training
Reaction score
The North Carolina thing is still crazy to think about. 100% academic fraud and nothing.
North Carolina saved themselves when they were able to convince the NCAA that while it was academic fraud, it was academic fraud that was applied equally to non-athletes and athletes alike. LOL

Pops Freshenmeyer

Reaction score
This is for the Covid recruiting violations stuff, not the cheating stuff. I know, it’s hard to keep track of all their bullshit.

I still think they’ll get clobbered for the cheating - because unlike most NCAA violations there were other major programs that were directly victimized and they will demand justice - but it might take a little while and yeah they won a national championship and half the coaches involved have already left for the NFL. So it’ll just be future players who suffer but fine fuck them for deciding to go play for Michigan.
It will be interesting to see what the NCAA does.

I'm sure they were just stonewalled until everyone with knowledge dissociated from the university, left employment in NCAA sports, and no longer had to pretend to cooperate.

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
North Carolina saved themselves when they were able to convince the NCAA that while it was academic fraud, it was academic fraud that was applied equally to non-athletes and athletes alike. LOL
Fake classes for EVERYONE!! Lol. 😂

irishff1014

Reaction score
You all act surprised. The NCAA is worthless. They have no back bone. They got more money by setting the fine.

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2024!
Reaction score
Poor Tony...really respected him once upon a time...then OSU...and then UM? RIP
Yeah, I really didn't get it. He had a pretty good thing going at OSU. I didn't really fault him for making a rather lateral move at the time from ND, he was going to work with really good talent and a HC that was going to deliver on the field better than Kelly. Going from OSU to Michigan though? And after a big controversy that had their HC essentially fleeing to the NFL? Really bad look, poor judgement.