'23 MO RB Jeremiyah Love (Notre Dame Signee)

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
Reminds me of Kamara on the Saints.
This is a really good comparison. I also like the Prosise comparison. The damndest thing about CJ was that he only go to play RB for one year before heading off tot he league. Imagine if he had played the position for a couple more years in college.

That's what Love appears to be bringing to the roster. Super excite!

ryno 24

Reaction score
I think he reminds me a lot of CJ Procise. CJ was at a school that plays against less competition and didnt have a position so wasnt as highly rated. But both freakish speed at 6 foot and both run tall.

Irish du Nord

Reaction score
If it was Keeley, I’m sure Jerry Rice would’ve told us already. He’s really plugged into Florida

Irishdrunk

Smartest Guy in the Room
Reaction score
Yea Keeley still has to be on their radar. Crossing fingers and toes. Perhaps I am still drunk...LOL

KPENN

Tip your vBookie
Staff member
Reaction score
In your regularly scheduled "EJ Holland is full of shit" update, ISD has some great quotes from someone close to Love.

My favorite was "We ain’t going to no (expletive) Michigan"
Also… The source was incredulous that anyone would believe that while also being able to guess the source of the rumor.

NDpendent

Reaction score
when Christian from ISD asked the source about the rumors, he was able to guess it came from EJ right away

EJs subscribers are still waiting on that July visit from Dante and keeps getting postponed and are still in hopes that Bowen will be able to make that August trip up to campus.

Irish du Nord

Reaction score
EJs subscribers are still waiting on that July visit from Dante and keeps getting postponed and are still in hopes that Bowen will be able to make that August trip up to campus.
And Elston will be bringing over Keeley any day now

CanadalovesND

Reaction score
It's almost like EJ Holland has a daily quota of tweets and updates that he needs to reach every damn day. At this point, and I swear that I'm really starting to believe this, but, I feel like it's a sort of sexual release for him. Like, he can't finish until he posts just the right amount of nonsense.