Who's Next? - 2023 Edition

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
I hate silent commitments.

Don't know who here was around this board back in the day when I made a bet that I'd shave my head if Arrelious Benn didn't sign with ND. I never made that mistake again, so I'm with Driskell: everyone is a 9. At best.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
The additions of Bell, Flores, and Gray will get ND to 272.66 on the composite rankings with just 18 commits.

That's 10 points higher than Michigan's 2022 class with 4 less commits.

It is also higher than every Brian Kelly recruiting class with the exception of 2013's.

Irish4life

Reaction score
Compared with pre-season hopes A-. Compared with reality, A. All of those guys are talented, and we need lots of bodies. So excellent job.
Honestly, I'd give that class an A+ for both lol. Stocks us with talent, and addresses our desperate need for depth.

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Reaction score
What do we put our odds of getting Tease at right now? sub 50/50 i'd think?

Dale

Reaction score
What do we put our odds of getting Tease at right now? sub 50/50 i'd think?
I don’t think anyone knows his leader but ND, USC, A&M, Arkansas, OU are all in there. IMO I would not be expecting him unless things change.

SeekNDestroy

Reaction score

Don't know who here was around this board back in the day when I made a bet that I'd shave my head if Arrelious Benn didn't sign with ND. I never made that mistake again, so I'm with Driskell: everyone is a 9. At best.
You should’ve known Illinois was going to give a full ride to his older brother, too. After he was released from prison, of course. /s

TNUtoNotreDame

Reaction score

You had a different user name I assume? I do also, but I am a og here.

arrowryan

Reaction score
How many are we taking this year?
Always a tricky question to answer.

Late senior year bloomers are always a possibility, but it seems as if the staff has honed in on players to fill out the rest of the class: Hanafin, Greathouse, Love, etc.

I wouldn’t be upset if they took a flyer on an athletic safety in December just for shits and gigs.