GowerND11
Well-known member
- Messages
- 6,814
- Reaction score
- 3,774
Great work so far, and while an updated banner is needed, the new one...
![]()
A little too AI driven but here’s my shot at it:
View attachment 3065159
Great work so far, and while an updated banner is needed, the new one...
![]()
A little too AI driven but here’s my shot at it:
View attachment 3065159
You're now on my ignore list. lol
I myself had been wondering why only the Purdue score is green.
It looks like that's what the format is supposed to be for away games.I myself had been wondering why only the Purdue score is green.
Damn this is actually great. Maybe we should just have a public banner design contest.Great work so far, and while an updated banner is needed, the new one...
![]()
A little too AI driven but here’s my shot at it:
View attachment 3065159
If you could somehow add one more image that captures the "35 year old living in Mom's basement" theme, we can call it a day.
No prompt needed. I just asked Granger for a picture of his from the UNC game when we went down 7-0, and asked it to put it in.What prompt did you give it for the wet sheets? Dehydrated geriatric man?
No prompt needed. I just asked Granger for a picture of his from the UNC game when we went down 7-0, and asked it to put it in.

That is beautiful…
Love it. Let's get it in the rotation.
![]()
I know he's banned, but Koon wanted to contribute so he sent me his version.
Didn't know everyone on this site majored in graphic design