Website Problems + Updates

BeauBenken

Shut up, Richard
Staff member
Messages
16,155
Reaction score
5,719
Apologies folks but apparently graphic design is not a common thing among us all and AI is very affordable (free).

I freaking hate AI but admittedly it kicks my ass in this department.

Also scaring me how many of you seem to be used to or comfortable using it!
 

Bishop2b5

SEC Exchange Student
Messages
9,311
Reaction score
6,563
Apologies folks but apparently graphic design is not a common thing among us all and AI is very affordable (free).

I freaking hate AI but admittedly it kicks my ass in this department.

Also scaring me how many of you seem to be used to or comfortable using it!
I hate the phony AI generated videos and pictures that try to fool you, but as a tool, I've grown to like AI. I use it to a rather small degree at work, just asking it the occasional question. I use it a bit on cleaning up photos, but my biggest thing with it is I just get it to teach me stuff. I have it explain the history of Japan or teach me Russian or explain electronics to me. I've also been really using it lately to help me dial in guitar and amp settings. I'm just scratching the surface and still using it as a convenient toy mostly, but it's a heck of a useful tool in many ways.
 
Top