Website Problems + Updates

GowerND11

Well-known member
Messages
6,819
Reaction score
3,785
Great work so far, and while an updated banner is needed, the new one...

200.gif


A little too AI driven but here’s my shot at it:

View attachment 3065159
what-the-hell-is-even-that-wth.gif
 

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Staff member
Messages
45,970
Reaction score
22,082
You guys are a bunch of malcontents. I don't have anyone on ignore, but my list is going to get pretty long here in a minute. lol

I'm trying to get them balanced and display a new banner when you refresh or go to another page. Beau also created a new IE FB logo that I want to add by the banner.
 
Last edited:

ab2cmiller

Troublemaker in training
Messages
11,730
Reaction score
9,071
I myself had been wondering why only the Purdue score is green.
It looks like that's what the format is supposed to be for away games.

On that note, the North Carolina score fonts and shading should be consistent with all of the other away games.
 

greyhammer90

the drunk piano player
Messages
17,806
Reaction score
18,752
Didn't know everyone on this site majored in graphic design

In all seriousness I thought the old banner looked good with real photos. When there was talk about updating the banner I thought that meant to add some Freeman era photos into the rotation like how there used to be BK photos, not scrapping the old design and logo with AI stuff. Not a hill I'm going to live or die on or anything.
 
Top