'23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State Verbal)

BoredIrish

Reaction score
“It hasn’t mixed up the thought process for me at all,” Tate said. “Because I know the big bucks come at the end when you go to the league. I don’t think NIL money can touch the league money as of right now. I know that picking money over development won’t get you into the right spot. Because the NIL money doesn’t help you get to the league.”

Irish du Nord

Reaction score
“It hasn’t mixed up the thought process for me at all,” Tate said. “Because I know the big bucks come at the end when you go to the league. I don’t think NIL money can touch the league money as of right now. I know that picking money over development won’t get you into the right spot. Because the NIL money doesn’t help you get to the league.”
Sounds like someone who wanted some McDonald's bags of cash but really didn't trust Tennessee's staff.

Riddickulous

"That" Guy
Reaction score
No amount of money would make me choose Tennessee over OSU if I was an elite wide receiver.

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score
No amount of money would make me choose Tennessee over OSU if I was an elite wide receiver.
I see where you're coming from, but Heupul is slinging it around at UT. Deep balls galore. Honestly could be a good offense for years to come, especially if Hooker improves even more and Nico hits.

Again, OSU way more proven. But that kind of offense, with the right amount of money...

Huntr

24 Karat Shamrock
Reaction score
notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Me2SouthBend

Reaction score
He’s not going to college to play school.

Sea Turtle

Reaction score
He's an amazing talent, for sure. Another great get for OSU.
Hopefully this means Rico Suave is Irish.