'21 NJ RB Audric Estime (Notre Dame Signee)

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
Estime might be able to turn that failed hurdle into a signature move. Still got another 3 yards out of it.

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
That post's expiration date timed out weeks ago.
I'm thinking more towards next year tbh. Lugg and Madden gone for sure, good chance Patterson as well. That means 3/5 turnover on the OLine. Even though the collective ceiling is LOADS higher than next year's group, it will take some time and likely won't be consistently dominant until at least 2023.

Last edited:

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He’s got great feet and balance with enough burst to make it count.

Trait Expectations

Reaction score
The fact that we will have an improved line blocking for Diggs, Estime, Tyree and JD Price is tantalizing.

Does Tyree turn into more of a slot/hybrid player for us?

Whiskeyjack

Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos
Staff member
Reaction score
MFW Audric runs through a motherfu**er's face.

103dc171dd620e68cc9269ca13c07695.jpg

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
Estime might be able to turn that failed hurdle into a signature move. Still got another 3 yards out of it.

I thought that was funny as hell! I'm not sure if he really thought he could hurdle the dude or just wanted a moment like Diggs had last week. I like the kid, he looks tough.

yankeehater

Reaction score
First RB I have seen on the field for ND in a long time that reminds me of what I see when I watch Bama. A big RB with good feet. Kid can move for his size. Love it!

irishandy

Reaction score
On one of his last run's it took 3-4 of GT's guys to bring him down.

Diggs/Estime/Tyree will all bring something different to next year's team.

IRISHMAN

Reaction score
estime looked awsome and that was with him running behind NDs 2nd and 3rd string OL. would really like to see him get some carries against stanford, man i think ND got a good one here. next years RB group looks to be a good one, not that long ago the depth at RB was a serious concern but not anymore.

Trait Expectations

Reaction score
estime looked awsome and that was with him running behind NDs 2nd and 3rd string OL. would really like to see him get some carries against stanford, man i think ND got a good one here. next years RB group looks to be a good one, not that long ago the depth at RB was a serious concern but not anymore.

Agreed. It'd be nice to give snaps to Kyren, Diggs and Estime with just a sprinkle of Tyree with misdirections/screens.

Irish8248

Reaction score
Anyone know where you can find the replay or his highlights? I missed most of the second half

Trait Expectations

Reaction score
the full game is on YouTube

I just went back and watched his carries. > 80% went for first downs behind our 2nd/3rd OL. He is decisive and wayyyy faster than you'd expect. I think Diggs and Estime will get the majority of carries next year and Tyree will be converted to a hybrid player. We will have plenty of 2 back sets and I can't wait to see what JD Price offers next year.

I'm certain of it upon rewatch.

IRISHMAN

Reaction score
I just went back and watched his carries. > 80% went for first downs behind our 2nd/3rd OL. He is decisive and wayyyy faster than you'd expect. I think Diggs and Estime will get the majority of carries next year and Tyree will be converted to a hybrid player. We will have plenty of 2 back sets and I can't wait to see what JD Price offers next year.

I'm certain of it upon rewatch.

im not sure if GT still had there 1st team defense on the field for NDs final drive of the game but in that one series estime was the second leading rusher on the team with only 6 carries. wonder if C'Bo comes back next year.

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score
im not sure if GT still had there 1st team defense on the field for NDs final drive of the game but in that one series estime was the second leading rusher on the team with only 6 carries. wonder if C'Bo comes back next year.

Not a chance.

Riddickulous

"That" Guy
Reaction score

Hard to see him getting any PT next year with Tyree, Diggs, Estime all ahead of him.

FWIrish4

Reaction score
Since he’s already played some H-back/Fullback roles for us, it’s time for Tommy to bring out Chip Long’s H-back misdirection play we used against Syracuse in 2018 at Yankee Stadium. I imagine him just running free for 10 yards and then running over some poor safety.