'21 NJ RB Audric Estime (Notre Dame Signee)

BrownerandFry

Banned
Reaction score
In that pic, surprised it doesn't say, Eat Kids.

I bet when Freeman walks by him in the hall, he winks and says... Anthony Barr.

But them Mayor Blake walks up to Freeman and pokes him in the chest and says Coach tend your own little defensive sheep and leave my prize bull alone Marcus gulps, retreats and considers his options.

Trait Expectations

Reaction score
C'bo is very underrated IMO. He runs very hard, I think he's be a starter at dozens for other FBS schools.

I don't, at least not top 25 teams. He could start for schools Washington State, Illinois, etc but he's not fast enough and he doesn't have enough wiggle. I love his hard-running determination and props to him for working hard to eek out every ounce of athletic potential he has but I think he's near maxed out. Still glad he's been a player for ND! (but I suspect he receives less snaps this year than last)

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't, at least not top 25 teams. He could start for schools Washington State, Illinois, etc but he's not fast enough and he doesn't have enough wiggle. I love his hard-running determination and props to him for working hard to eek out every ounce of athletic potential he has but I think he's near maxed out. Still glad he's been a player for ND! (but I suspect he receives less snaps this year than last)

He said he'd start at dozens of FBS school and I'd bet EVERYTHING C'Bo starts at 24 other FBS schools. No one said anything about Top 25's that's a whole different breed of cat.

irishandy

Reaction score
I read where C'bo was the hardest RB to tackle in practice, Audric looks like he could carry a couple of defenders on his back before he gets taken down. With Cbo's situation I think Audric is going to get carries this year.

BilboBaggins

Reaction score
He said he'd start at dozens of FBS school and I'd bet EVERYTHING C'Bo starts at 24 other FBS schools. No one said anything about Top 25's that's a whole different breed of cat.

This lol

Not saying he's a bona fide stud, he's a solid back and one of the best "third-stringers" in the country.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
10480963.jpeg

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Feels like he’s going to become a fan favorite. There is something about the guy who runs over the opposing defenders while also cheesing at a camera like that makes ya feel good.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
He's pretty stout already. As long as he can get the playbook down, he should get some reps.

Dale

Reaction score
Kinda surprised he’s not listed behind Tyree this week. Maybe hoping the RBs return and a revised depth chart comes out anyway?

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'
Reaction score
Kinda surprised he’s not listed behind Tyree this week. Maybe hoping the RBs return and a revised depth chart comes out anyway?

I was expecting him to get a touch or two last week. I don't think there's any doubt that his frame is college ready; he much have some of the classic BK RB issues; pass protection, assignment sound, etc that is holding him back.

Cackalacky2.0

Specimen
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ndfootball/status/1454633660477583367[/TWEET] Estime in again on Goal line set.

IRISHMAN

Reaction score
how close is estime to getting some carries? a little surprised he didn't get a couple carries at the end of the uva game.

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Reaction score
how close is estime to getting some carries? a little surprised he didn't get a couple carries at the end of the uva game.

Think the staff values keeping Tyree happy over getting Estime a few carries. Hope he can get some against GT or Stanford though.

fightingirish26

Reaction score
Doubt they burn the redshirt. He's played in at least two games already, USC and UNC, though not sure off the top of my head if he appeared in any others. RB isn't really a position that you need to worry about redshirting too much, but at this point in the season I'm not sure why you would burn it, he's fourth or fifth RB depending on CBos availability.

stpeteirish

Reaction score
Doubt they burn the redshirt. He's played in at least two games already, USC and UNC, though not sure off the top of my head if he appeared in any others. RB isn't really a position that you need to worry about redshirting too much, but at this point in the season I'm not sure why you would burn it, he's fourth or fifth RB depending on CBos availability.

FYI there's a participation report on the UND.com website, part of the Stats segment. Estime has played in 8 games, missing only the first and the last games. Just special teams I think. I've seen him as an outside blocker on PATs and FGs

Dale

Reaction score
Yeah he’s been pretty consistently on kickoff and kick return I believe

fightingirish26

Reaction score
FYI there's a participation report on the UND.com website, part of the Stats segment. Estime has played in 8 games, missing only the first and the last games. Just special teams I think. I've seen him as an outside blocker on PATs and FGs

Ah I actually checked his profile on UND before commenting but they didn't have game participation on his individual profile page. Well, nevermind!