'21 NJ RB Audric Estime (Notre Dame Signee)

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
RB
Montvale, NJ
St Joseph Regional
btmg0hpdwnsydwznmjyb

Measurements:
Height: 5-11
Weight: 210

Rankings:
247 Comp: ... 3* ..... #21 RB ..... #365 OA ..... .8890
247: ............ 3* ..... #22 RB ........................... 89
Rivals: ......... 4* ..... #10 RB ..... #215 OA ...... 5.8
ESPN: .......... 3* ..... #66 RB .......................... 76

Offers:

ASU
BC
Duke
IU
IA
ISU
Louisville
MD
MSU ................. Committed - 9-13-20
MN
Neb
OSU
Pitt
Pur
Rut
Temple
A&M
UVa
VT
Wazzu
WV

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/AudricEstime

Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/7473024/Audric-Estime

Highlights:

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/7473024/5fa72264bee1d10c7c1ce94c' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Loy thinks this might be the next offer at RB.

Been in my Top 5 for the last year. Expressed high interest in ND after his Soph year.

Tearing it up this year. 6 games, 1300 yds & 20 TDs. Ran for a combined 2000 & 30 TD's in his Fr/So years

I'll have a more in depth look at other possibilities tomorrow.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It’s only a matter of time, until then we working... <a href="https://t.co/stbhmc69KN">pic.twitter.com/stbhmc69KN</a></p>— Audric Estime ² (@AudricEstime) <a href="https://twitter.com/AudricEstime/status/1270408013065728000?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 9, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Singer sounds pretty upbeat about the possibilities here as well. That is if he gets an offer

BeauBenken

Shut up, Richard
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I prefer him over Byron, but that's just me. He just seems to get a lot of tough, tough yards. And even though he can play as a big back, he seems to have pretty good lateral agility and balance.

They play big boy competition too.

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Reaction score
Lmao I mentioned him in the 2021 state or the class thread last month when I was just taking a shot in the dark.

Saw him play Bergen Catholic in October and he really impressed me. Very physical. St Joes Regional is also where Howard Cross went. I would think this would be a relatively easy flip here considering the high school and the fact that he isn’t committed to a blue blood.

phillyirish

Reaction score
I wonder if he dropped on 247 because their write up on him seems alot more worthy than a mid tier 3*: "Multi-year starter at Top 15 program. Day 3 NFL draft potential". Looks to be that big bruiser that we haven't recruited in a while. Only concern is that he is lacking offers from both Wiscy and PSU, two good RB schools.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Singer seems really confident that if we offered this would be done.

calvegas04

Reaction score
We would like Audric over the other 2 RB's that have recently come in the mix? If so lets take him!

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
We would like Audric over the other 2 RB's that have recently come in the mix? If so lets take him!

I've always liked Estime and he's been off the hook this year BUT

The more I watch Byron Cardwell, the more I see Darren McFadden Jr.

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Reaction score
First 6 games of 2020 against some pretty damn good North Jersey Catholic school competition:

1,341 yards
19 TDs
10.6 ypc

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/7473024/5fa72264bee1d10c7c1ce94c' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Biggest concern is lateral agility but definitely think it improved from his junior year highlights. Big, physical runner who is a pain in the ass to bring down once he gets going. After seeing him play in person, kid already looks like a D1 starting running back physically.

I feel like he should be rated around 91 on the 247 scale. Good compliment to Logan Diggs’ running style.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
First 6 games of 2020 against some pretty damn good North Jersey Catholic school competition:

1,341 yards
19 TDs
10.6 ypc

Biggest concern is lateral agility but definitely think it improved from his junior year highlights. Big, physical runner who is a pain in the ass to bring down once he gets going. After seeing him play in person, kid already looks like a D1 starting running back physically.

I feel like he should be rated around 91 on the 247 scale. Good compliment to Logan Diggs’ running style.

I watched the first minute or so. Decent speed, definitely not a lateral guy. TBH, I'm not sure I get a lot out of what I watched. The line was opening holes I could run through. lol

SouthSideChiDomer

Reaction score
One thing I really liked from that film was his ability to stay up when people go for his legs. He already looks big and strong (and will probably get bigger and stronger with Balis), so the obvious way to tackle him would be to go low, but he shows a great ability to stay balanced when that happens. He has a bit of the crazy legs/jelly legs going on that makes it look awkward, but he stays on his feet and keeps running.

He doesn't seem to have that lateral suddenness that allows the quick reads on the zone like Kyren, but he does look like he will get a ton of yards after contact. As others have said, that could be a really nice combo with Diggs.

IHateMarkMay

IHateDavidPollackToo
Reaction score

Is this true? Obviously the staff can't say anything, but does ND like Estime more than Edwards or Cardwell, or would he just be the easiest to get?

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this true? Obviously the staff can't say anything, but does ND like Estime more than Edwards or Cardwell, or would he just be the easiest to get?

Who knows who they'd take if it were a draft. Estime obviously got my vote as most likely.

Edwards is a wild card and a complete mystery to me. I haven't followed him at all.

Cardwell says he's in no hurry and is not an EE. Says he won't announce until Jan 25th.

NDIrish88

Reaction score
Who knows who they'd take if it were a draft. Estime obviously got my vote as most likely.

Edwards is a wild card and a complete mystery to me. I haven't followed him at all.

Cardwell says he's in no hurry and is not an EE. Says he won't announce until Jan 25th.

The staff won't wait that long. My guess is Estime will flip to ND before 1/1.

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
The staff won't wait that long. My guess is Estime will flip to ND before 1/1.

Could see something next week. NJ cancelled this weeks games and next weeks are in danger too. We're gonna see a TON of recruiting action next week because of the bye.

IRISHMAN

Reaction score
I think i'd prefer estime over Edwards at this point. NDs already got some speed backs but could really use a hammer in the backfield and I think estime could make a real good hammer.

zelezo vlk

Reaction score
It's looking more like Estime will be the 2nd back in this class. Sucks because I really liked Byron Cardwell's film, but Estime is no slouch either.

TP81989

Reaction score
It's looking more like Estime will be the 2nd back in this class. Sucks because I really liked Byron Cardwell's film, but Estime is no slouch either.

Has ND offered and would this end the chance of getting Edwards?

NDIrish88

Reaction score
I think the staff won't wait on Cardwell but they will.wait on Edwards to a point. Probably want to wrap this up by early signing day. So yes Estime looks more and more likely

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
I think the staff won't wait on Cardwell but they will.wait on Edwards to a point. Probably want to wrap this up by early signing day. So yes Estime looks more and more likely

Thought I read that Edwards plans to EE. If so, I'm sure we'll have our 2nd RB very soon.