What are you watching?

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
S11 of Alone is on. They’re 125 miles north of the Arctic Circle by the MacKenzie River. That’s the farthest north they have ever been. Winter will come even earlier than other seasons. Lost one contestant in the first couple of days.

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score
Anyone catch 3 Body Problem on Netflix yet? Shockingly good.
I started episode one. I'll have to get back to it. The book was excellent and D&D are good at adapting while they have book material to go off of so I wouldn't be surprised if it's solid.

Jiggafini19Deux

What do you hillbillies want?
Reaction score
Aegon is the most interesting character right now. Feels like he's trying to come to grips with being king and knows he's seen as a joke. And now that his mother knows who his father King Viserys really wanted to succeed him, that could get interesting.

MKEagle

Can you take me higher?
Reaction score
Season 3 of The Bear... I've always been a fan of the soundtrack but how they used Nine Inch Nails in the first episode was f'ing awesome.

They went towards more character development this season so I can understand people not liking it as much but I'm into it. I haven't finished yet, but Tina's episode (episode 6?) is the best by far.

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'
Reaction score
I'm about halfway through the 7-part Netflix series Baby Reindeer. What a crazy, fascinating story. An aspiring British comedian, working as a bartender, meets an interesting, funny older woman who becomes obsessed with him and turns out to be a nutjob stalker who spent four years in prison for stalking her former boss. Funny, scary, and crazy story based on the creator and star's real life.
Wife and I are watching this now, about 4 episodes in. Very crazy story, we're enjoying it so far.

Jiggafini19Deux

What do you hillbillies want?
Reaction score
I’m loving HoTD. Is Damon a dragon dreamer or is it Harronhall affecting him?
IDK, but those sequences are real pace killers for me. I get what they're doing, but GoT used to just have dialogue and action get to the source of what a character is dealing with.

Daemon should be a center character. His storyline is getting dull with some of the Harrenhal stuff. It's surely going somewhere.

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score
It's also probably not the best idea to drink some random concoction from a witch you just met lol.

I'm sure Alys and Larys are in communication with one another. They grew up together in Harrenhal being half siblings. "Yo Alys, make sure Daeom is tripping balls the whole time he's in our castle."

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2024!
Reaction score
Bluey is awesome. Bandit is the best father in the history of Television characters.

But what about this man?
_CXsHn.gif

But seriously, what about Carl Winslow?
giphy.gif

It's hard to beat ol' Bob, RIP
tumblr_mqkg3cKWeF1s8uofro1_400.gif

And lets not forget Uncle Phil, also RIP
8f59ea4e82ed460efcb451634509a42e.gif