Sept 28 | Virginia

tussin

Well-known member
Messages
4,179
Reaction score
2,057
I can't deal with this camera work. I almost had a seizure on that interception.
 

NDdomer2

Local Sports vBookie
Messages
17,118
Reaction score
3,924
Is our only long scoring drive the first one that was aided by an offside?
 

NDisme

Well-known member
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
517
Glad I saw that int, oh wait I didn’t cuz they just won’t let the camera die
 

irishnd31

Biggest Idiot On This Site
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
9,009
Get bent. Book is garbage, people are allowed to vent.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Eat shit you hack. Go ahead then and bitch. I have zero issue with being upset but name calling and all the other diaper shitting I’ve read on here is ridiculous. But you just stay bad ass.
 

Circa

Conspire to keep It real
Messages
8,000
Reaction score
818
I don't think it's Chip Long -- he's a good playcaller IMO. I think the players just suck.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/13vHaSchQDV0aI" width="480" height="325" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/greys-anatomy-ga-13vHaSchQDV0aI">via GIPHY</a></p>
 

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Messages
15,774
Reaction score
13,691
Glad I saw that int, oh wait I didn’t cuz they just won’t let the camera die

Does it have something to do with the stadium expansion? Maybe they can't place a camera in the middle anymore for some reason??
 

zelezo vlk

Well-known member
Messages
18,517
Reaction score
5,660
That's way more burst than I've seen from Tony Jones

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 

BeatSC

Well-known member
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
1,424
That run was set up by the beautiful 5 yard out from Book to Claypool.....
 

zelezo vlk

Well-known member
Messages
18,517
Reaction score
5,660
Need 1 more touchdown against UVA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 

BeatSC

Well-known member
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
1,424
Sure hope the expert Flutie is wrong about UVA being. 4th quarter team.
 
Top