This is gonna be a dogfight
If we can’t get this offense going and let them score on this drive it’s gonna be a close game or a lossGerman Shepherd vs Chihuahua?
Carr is going to need another year in SB from how hes looked so far this season IMO
So if we can’t score and we let them score, that’s not good… good takeIf we can’t get this offense going and let them score on this drive it’s gonna be a close game or a loss
I see you’re still the sky is always falling guy 😂If we can’t get this offense going and let them score on this drive it’s gonna be a close game or a loss
Really??... Already??We might lose this one
I mean it’s coming down currentlyI see you’re still the sky is always falling guy 😂
Notre dame athletics websiteAnyone have a stream for a Canadian brother...
Honestly bro.. how do you get through a game lol It’s not even halfway through the 1st qtr. We’ve had one driveWe might lose this one
What have you seen that makes him the best QB on the board? If its just that the others have shown up either then why not stay another year, get paid and not play for a dumpster fire in the NFL?this is ridiculous lmao
Lots of beer and weed, had we scored and stopped them already I’d maybe feel only 90% pessimisticHonestly bro.. how do you get through a game lol It’s not even halfway through the 1st qtr. We’ve had one drive
I’m still not sure what people saw from him to warrant Heisman talk. He’s good but not top tier yet.Carr is going to need another year in SB from how hes looked so far this season IMO
FIFYI'm just a giant bitch.
This is where I'm at. He has all the tools but hasn't showed being a polished college QB yetI’m still not sure what people saw from him to warrant Heisman talk. He’s good but not top tier yet.
Hopefully he does stay one more yearI’m still not sure what people saw from him to warrant Heisman talk. He’s good but not top tier yet.
I’m convinced a lot of ND fans don’t watch college football outside of NDThis is where I'm at. He has all the tools but hasn't showed being a polished college QB yet