General team info

Irish2155

Well-known member
Messages
6,884
Reaction score
2,293
Quick question - when you look at the 2 deep on D, who will NOT be a draft pick?

My buddy is saying IU has more draft picks on D and I’m like you’re fucking stupid.
 
Last edited:

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Messages
13,794
Reaction score
10,958
Quick question - when you look at the 2 deep on D, who will NOT be a draft pick?

My buddy is saying IU has more draft picks on D and I’m like you’re fucking stupid.
Maybe Onye if he doesn't get healthy and more playing time. Maybe Loghan Thomas is too skinny. Maybe Mukam? Maybe? Grasping here as the vast majority of these guys are definitely getting drafted.
 

IrishLax

Something Witty
Staff member
Messages
38,129
Reaction score
30,927
Holding strong in SP+ at #3, effectively tied with Ohio State.

Large gap starting to open up between "Tier 1" and teams ranked #6 and above. ND projects as a full 12 point favorite over BYU on a neutral field and a 26 point favorite over North Carolina.
 

Huntr

24 Karat Shamrock
Messages
8,409
Reaction score
11,846
bafkreihf4uhdc6uqmdpg7f7niq23vz34zdoxni3fa66uumhapvdbrvhy7e


Context & Opponent-Relative Efficiency. It uses play-level EPA, adjusted for game situation and opponent strength, to rate offense and defense.

 

irishnd31

Biggest Idiot On This Site
Messages
6,628
Reaction score
9,030
To be clear, I like them.


I just can't comprehend.
Right or wrong, I look at them all and figure the closer to the top right, the better.
Yeah, that one graph I saw we were top right corner by a few centimeters so I know that is good for us☘️
 

RudyVerse

Well-known member
Messages
1,368
Reaction score
2,442
Week 4 brackets don’t matter but wouldn’t hate this. Oregon, Georgia, OSU all on the other side.

 

Punky

Well-known member
Messages
646
Reaction score
1,164
Week 4 brackets don’t matter but wouldn’t hate this. Oregon, Georgia, OSU all on the other side.



IU won't be a 4 seed with the 2 losses they will have by season's end, and the U won't be a 2 seed after Marcus tans Mario's ass.
 

mrwayne

Member
Messages
33
Reaction score
52
That ranking isn’t a disappointment because the game is a known quantity year after year. But it still lacks merit.
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,304
Reaction score
33,848
IMG_1061.jpeg

Interesting presentation of the voters. Sorted by correlation to final poll
 
Top