Everything Soccer

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
City can't have Roberts back,.... they don't need him,... we REALLY freakin need him.

ACamp1900

Reaction score
Man that was a huge goal.... be great if Celtic can grab one more...

ACamp1900

Reaction score
They survived Efe in the back on the road at a very difficult venue against a team that has proven very difficult to beat at home in Euro play.... that's a huge step forward... this might be the year to return to CL Groups after all...

fightingirish26

Reaction score
City can't have Roberts back,.... they don't need him,... we REALLY freakin need him.

With sane, gabriel jesus and marlos moreno likely on the way in who knows if he'll ever even be good enough for regular minutes at city. With sterling added in, that's a ton of potential on the wings.

ACamp1900

Reaction score
With sane, gabriel jesus and marlos moreno likely on the way in who knows if he'll ever even be good enough for regular minutes at city. With sterling added in, that's a ton of potential on the wings.

Man that really sucks for you guys,.. I guess we'll just have to keep him then.......

ACamp1900

Reaction score
Interesting times in Seattle,.. add a quality DP, then the GM talks openly about burning everything else to the ground....

ACamp1900

Reaction score
150px-Celticfc100.png

ACamp1900

Reaction score
Lol Efe Ambrose.... I'm stunned he's still on the team....

ACamp1900

Reaction score
In fairness he's the best offensive threat on the pitch... Just for the other team.

ACamp1900

Reaction score
It always drives me nuts when a player shoots from like 35 plus yards out... Just give possession away...

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
Julian Green hattrick all but solidifies his spot in Bayern's 18 this season.

And Frank Lampard can't stop scoring. A hattrick yesterday ends Colorado's 15 game unbeaten run, 5-1 :)

ACamp1900

Reaction score
It'll be interesting what happens w Green this year,... If he gets back into predicted (four years ago) form it'll show quite a flair for the dramatic on his part,... He was very close to becoming the next Freddy Adu in terms of unfulfilled hype.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
It'll be interesting what happens w Green this year,... If he gets back into predicted (four years ago) form it'll show quite a flair for the dramatic on his part,... He was very close to becoming the next Freddy Adu in terms of unfulfilled hype.

It will definitely be interesting. We also gotta remember though he just turned 21 and that it is quite tough for a 19-20-21 year old to crack the line up at Bayern. I think if he appears 20 times this year whether it's Cup, Europe, or league, it will be a huge success for the lad.

ACamp1900

Reaction score
Lol at Seatles defense just now... I'd love to steal three points here.

ACamp1900

Reaction score
Very entertaining game in Seattle, both teams had excellent chances in the final minutes...

ACamp1900

Reaction score
The supporter's Shield and playoff race is getting pretty interesting... I'm sure 23 is happy with his NYCs lately.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
The supporter's Shield and playoff race is getting pretty interesting... I'm sure 23 is happy with his NYCs lately.

Reinforcements just arrived too in a really good centerback, NYC's biggest weakness outside of keeper. 5 points off of the supporters shield right now I think. Pretty sure they get to play Dallas, who depending on what happens with Fabian Castillo, may see a late season slide.

NYC's remaining schedule isn't too difficult. 7 of their 11 remaining matches are against teams outside the playoffs.

To me, the craziest stat of them all is that NYC is undefeated against teams from Canada the past two years. Considering they were trash last year, and Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal are all solid, that is a good feat.

ACamp1900

Reaction score
Hey, just saw, Bedoya to Union looks like it's happening.

NorthDakota

Grandson of Loomis
Reaction score
It will definitely be interesting. We also gotta remember though he just turned 21 and that it is quite tough for a 19-20-21 year old to crack the line up at Bayern. I think if he appears 20 times this year whether it's Cup, Europe, or league, it will be a huge success for the lad.

Yeah, look at the last several young bucks to make it at Bayern.

Muller - Top 10-15 player in the world.
Alaba - Maybe top 20-30 player? Certainly among the very best left backs in the world.
Kimmich - Has looked fantastic for club and country.
Badstuber - Preinjuries, excellent for club and country.

Awesome players....but Mercs...amirite?

GoldenDomer

preferred walk on
Reaction score
Wayne Rooney testimonial match being streamed live on United's Facebook page.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fmanchesterunited%2Fvideos%2F10153936080627746%2F&show_text=1&width=400" width="400" height="348" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

ACamp1900

Reaction score
Celtic 1-0 at the break... another goal should do it but Roberts left the game with an injury in the first half so it's not all roses...