Awesome Picture Thread

connor_in

Oh Yeeaah!!!
Messages
11,433
Reaction score
1,007
There have been a few times that people in the funny picture thread mentioned that we needed an awesome picture thread for shots that are cool but not really funny.

Have at guys!


61HcJ9YmK8L._SL1498_.jpg
 

connor_in

Oh Yeeaah!!!
Messages
11,433
Reaction score
1,007
Carnage in Color - 73rd D-Day anniversary 2017 — Marina Amaral

She colorized D-Day pictures...check it out

sample:

nintchdbpict000329391415.jpg


<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">(Before and After photos) Carnage in Color - 73rd D-Day anniversary 2017 <a href="https://t.co/5AM9Nyh6VP">https://t.co/5AM9Nyh6VP</a></p>— Marina Amaral (@marinamaral2) <a href="https://twitter.com/marinamaral2/status/872074848947798016">June 6, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
 

connor_in

Oh Yeeaah!!!
Messages
11,433
Reaction score
1,007
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/snowday?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#snowday</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/NotreDame?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@NotreDame</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/fisheyelens?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#fisheyelens</a> by <a href="https://twitter.com/mattcashore?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@mattcashore</a> with <a href="https://twitter.com/PhotosND?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@PhotosND</a> <a href="https://t.co/F7S78s32dg">pic.twitter.com/F7S78s32dg</a></p>— ND Campus Safety (@SafetyND) <a href="https://twitter.com/SafetyND/status/953725711558283264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 17, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
 

connor_in

Oh Yeeaah!!!
Messages
11,433
Reaction score
1,007
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="pl" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/snowday?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#snowday</a>...aka snowy day <a href="https://twitter.com/NDBasilica?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@NDBasilica</a> <a href="https://t.co/JTixDNInOy">pic.twitter.com/JTixDNInOy</a></p>— Notre Dame Game Day (@gamedayND) <a href="https://twitter.com/gamedayND/status/953724932869033984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 17, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,735
Reaction score
12,169
I think we covered last year that I'm a huge Halloween/Fall nerd (yes, I'm a man of much nerddom.).. Anyway, I came across this and thought it was a super cool visual and worth sharing... I'm counting the weeks to being able to put out the Halloween decor in the house fellas, I really am:

67311581_2307562702825883_826665309082484736_n.jpg
 

Me2SouthBend

Well-known member
Messages
2,843
Reaction score
3,524
Is it just me or did this thread just become 7 posts long? The post previous to ACamps is from Jan of 18. Basically all of the history is gone. Weird.

Edit, I just saw the Funny picture thread which I thought was this one. Carry on.
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,735
Reaction score
12,169
If not this life, then def in the next. That picture makes my soul happy in a way that’s hard to describe. Beautiful
 

wizards8507

Well-known member
Messages
20,660
Reaction score
2,661
If not this life, then def in the next. That picture makes my soul happy in a way that’s hard to describe. Beautiful
I have a pumpkin guy. $40 and you can fill a wheelbarrow with whatever fits.

The woodsmoke is the kicker though. Nothing better than the smell of woodsmoke on a 60 degree day.

Me, last year on November 10:

The whole neighborhood smells like wet leaves and woodsmoke. This might be my favorite weekend of the year.
 
Last edited:

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Messages
9,503
Reaction score
5,615
The perfect view doesn't exis-...

69809223_2503555936391156_5894725605965955072_n.jpg

Even though the colors are a little too "done up", that picture puts my soul at ease. That garage would be my workshop.

I start creating stories of my life when I see pics like that. I picture that day, the preceding and current events. It always ends in me and the wife knocking it out in the garage while she marvels at how perfect everything is.
 

BobbyMac

Staff & Stuff
Staff member
Messages
33,950
Reaction score
9,298
Not to be that guy but all I can picture is the water up to the barn steeples with flowing chunks of ice.

Now back to the pool until 6 or so cuz once it gets below 100, you freeze to death coming out of the water.

Filter Free:
autumn-sleepy-hollow-farm-vermont-2018-terry-deluco.jpg
 
Last edited:

Bishop2b5

SEC Exchange Student
Messages
9,300
Reaction score
6,550
Taken near my house just now.
Yeah, they've been wild and amazing this week. We had just about the same at my house in Montana. Surprisingly, I had several friends and relatives down in Alabama posting pics like yours. They were just as vivid and colorful even that far south. Beautiful stuff!
 

SDIrishFan

Well-known member
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
2,752
Yeah, they've been wild and amazing this week. We had just about the same at my house in Montana. Surprisingly, I had several friends and relatives down in Alabama posting pics like yours. They were just as vivid and colorful even that far south. Beautiful stuff!

It’s crazy how far south it got!
 
Top