Aug 26 | Navy

rtrn2glory

Well-known member
Messages
16,674
Reaction score
7,106
Solid first half. I'd like tackling to be better but I'll take it. Should be a comfortable second half. Should be
 

thekid33

President of the Kevin McDougal Fan Club
Messages
2,761
Reaction score
4,567
I don't even know how to process feeling this good after a half of football
 

Lberry

Banned
Messages
2,285
Reaction score
1,875
O looks good and no head scratching play calls. D is concerning despite the shutout.
DL is playing really well, IMO. DBs not really a factor. The LBs are what I thought they were.

Bertrand is being manhandled 8 yards down, glued to blocks by small OL. One way or another that needs to change and fast.
 

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Messages
9,504
Reaction score
5,616
Tyree looks damn good as a receiver.

Estime is picking up where he left off.

Payne looks good.

JD Price looks good.

WRs have shown up, would like to see Merriweather and Flores hit the stat line.

The OL looks good (against Navy)

Hartman is exceptional.
 

T-Boone

Well-known member
Messages
8,696
Reaction score
5,073
I am maybe overhyped about Tyree after that. Draftable given the known speed.
 

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Messages
19,274
Reaction score
11,578
Nah, here's good.


giphy.webp
 

IrishBoognish

Well-known member
Messages
2,498
Reaction score
3,829
Just wait till Raridon gets added to this mix.

I may be buying too soon, but this seems good. And not like flukey good from what we've seen when the offense puts up points in recent years.

Like having a real QB good.
 

Tejas

The Rizzard of Shiz
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
942
Been a great '23 season so far, let's keep it going the rest of the way
 

Free Manera

Well-known member
Messages
2,975
Reaction score
3,603
So is this what fans feel like when they have a legit QB? I was in college during the Brady Quinn years so it’s a little fuzzy
 
Top