Al Golden

NDWarrior

Well-known member
Messages
3,560
Reaction score
2,699
Ouch! It sounds like Foskey is now on the Bengals' practice squad and Cross will join him there if not claimed off waivers by another team.

1788287557410.png
 

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Messages
13,757
Reaction score
10,909
Ouch! It sounds like Foskey is now on the Bengals' practice squad and Cross will join him there if not claimed off waivers by another team.

View attachment 3064527
“Brutal” feels like a weird way to frame a story about two guys who were basically practice squad/fringe players last year too. This is how it goes in the NFL.
 

NDWarrior

Well-known member
Messages
3,560
Reaction score
2,699
“Brutal” feels like a weird way to frame a story about two guys who were basically practice squad/fringe players last year too. This is how it goes in the NFL.

True, but they both did end up getting a lot of playing time last year so there was hope for this year. But, alas, it didn't happen for either. As you say, that's how it goes in the big league.
 

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,353
Reaction score
18,904
Ouch! It sounds like Foskey is now on the Bengals' practice squad and Cross will join him there if not claimed off waivers by another team.

View attachment 3064527

I thought Foskey looked good in the last game, picked up a Sack I think and was making moves. I figured if he could find a place on a roster it would be with Golden and the Bungals. Sucks for Cross too, when he was healthy he was pretty damn good that last year for us.
 

ab2cmiller

Troublemaker in training
Messages
11,699
Reaction score
9,020
I thought Foskey looked good in the last game, picked up a Sack I think and was making moves. I figured if he could find a place on a roster it would be with Golden and the Bungals. Sucks for Cross too, when he was healthy he was pretty damn good that last year for us.
I had heard Foskey looked very good but it was always going to be difficult for him to make the team as there were quality players in front of him.
 

yankeehater

Well-known member
Messages
2,202
Reaction score
775
2-0 Cincy is now slight favorite to win the AFC North. I heard in the first two games Golden's defense has not allowed a run over 10 yards.
 

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Messages
19,272
Reaction score
11,568
Bengals appeared to have hit it out of the park with their DL signings, and it’s made the whole unit better.

It’s only two games, and will fall apart with an injury or two, but looks like an Al Golden ND defense right now.

They bend but don’t break. They’re forcing opposing offenses to sustains long drives to get to the end zone. They’re forcing turnovers at opportune times. The pressure ramps up late in the game once Golden has had time to adjust.
 
Top