'23 TX WR Jaden Greathouse (Notre Dame Signee)

irishff1014

Reaction score

rtrn2glory

Reaction score
Prolly setting the bar too high for this kid, but I anticipate him being an immediate impact guy from the start. I keep waiting for the next Michael Floyd to walk through that door!

Sherm Sticky

The Prophet
Reaction score
I think he’s one of the most underrated signings tomorrow. He’s one of the best players in all of Texas and we don’t talk about him enough on here. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if he had the most productive college career in this 2023 class
Lol…definitely a scary bump. But, you are correct this kid is an absolute stud. Personally I think he is slightly under ranked by the services. He should be a consensus top 100 to 125 recruit. He is the best blocking high school receiver I have ever watched tape on. He doesn’t have that high ceiling like James, but he has an extremely high floor. IMO if he stays healthy this kid is a multi year starter and NFL draft pick. Possibly as high as day 2.

Crazy Balki

Site Assigned Optimist
Reaction score
CJ Williams was a top 75 overall player and a 96 on 247.

Greathouse is literally a better version of CJ and is rated a 90 on 247.

Which....no.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I posted the same article in the 2023 Master List thread but the below quote deserves its own attention.

“Physically, the most ready receiver Notre Dame has ever brought in. This kid will play early. He is physical, twitchy, can block, brings great energy, is smooth, can separate from defenders using his knowledge of the position. He’s a playmaker.”

Mattmags

Varsity Club Member
Reaction score

I posted the same article in the 2023 Master List thread but the below quote deserves its own attention.
The last "most ready receiver" I can remember was Michael Floyd. I sure hope this valuation comes to fruition.

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'
Reaction score
We certainly could use the boost, would take a lot of pressure off of Styles and Merriweather and would be terrific for depth. Jayden Thomas gonna be a dude next year. If Greathouse really can contribute, all of a sudden a suspect room looks pretty dang deep.

rtrn2glory

Reaction score
This guy is the boundary receiver that we need and haven't had since claypool. Javon Mckinely was adequate, but we need Claypool/Boykin production out of the boundary at the minimum.