2025-26 NFL Season

IRISHDODGER

Blue Chip Recruit
Messages
8,356
Reaction score
6,434
Don’t care who wins SB but happy for Tirico to get to announce. Put down a small wager on Julian Love to get a pick.

EDIT: i misspoke…I need Seattle to win by six
 
Last edited:

Huntr

24 Karat Shamrock
Messages
8,416
Reaction score
11,856
Whoever green lit that Dunkin ad needs their ass kicked.

Colossal waste of money
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,813
Reaction score
12,250
My wife’s family insisted on the other show, let’s just say her family are slightly right of center immigrants, and honestly I’ll give her family a bit of credit bc I haven’t liked a halftime show in at least a decade and this one,… eh, it’s not FULL suck
 

drayer54

Well-known member
Messages
9,130
Reaction score
6,503
My wife’s family insisted on the other show, let’s just say her family are slightly right of center immigrants, and honestly I’ll give her family a bit of credit bc I haven’t liked a halftime show in at least a decade and this one,… eh, it’s not FULL suck
Megan Moroney was with the switchover. Def a better show. I like the variety too.
 

irishff1014

Well-known member
Messages
26,849
Reaction score
9,635
New England is stupid. Leave a back or TE in to help block. Its not hard to see.
 

Bishop2b5

SEC Exchange Student
Messages
9,302
Reaction score
6,552
NE's 15 minutes away from being the only team in SB history to be shut out if they don't get something going.
 
Top