2023 Master List

dad4aa

Reaction score
Figured I would put this here as opposed to bumping all their profiles, but Matt Freeman mentioned in his Friday Gold Rush update yesterday that he is close to predicting all of the following to ND: Dante Moore, Jayden Limar, Braylon James, Sullivan Absher, and Jason Moore. He also seems to be sticking with his predictions for Christian Gray and Charles Jagusah.
So Matt Freeman must not believe Moore/Tate is a package deal.

irishog77

NOT SINBAD's NEPHEW
Reaction score
Figured I would put this here as opposed to bumping all their profiles, but Matt Freeman mentioned in his Friday Gold Rush update yesterday that he is close to predicting all of the following to ND: Dante Moore, Jayden Limar, Braylon James, Sullivan Absher, and Jason Moore. He also seems to be sticking with his predictions for Christian Gray and Charles Jagusah.
For the poors, what are his Gray and Jagusah predictions?

arrowryan

Reaction score
No inside info, but I’m putting Braylon James on commit watch for his upcoming visit. It feels right.

BeauBenken

Shut up, Richard
Staff member
Reaction score
Also someone posted this in response to his post and I thought it was gold...

Last edited:

Me2SouthBend

Reaction score
Also someone posted this in response to his post and I thought it was gold...

cb17af47f274f706a8d0d8fd98b71ece6c4967c0_1635778_u23060.jpg
We’ll… we’re waiting.

FWIrish4

Reaction score
What a hell of a haul that would be. Using 24/7’s class calculator that would put us at 283.97 with only 16 commits. Sheesh. It won’t give me the average player rating but I would imagine 95+.

To put this into perspective of the talent increase that MFMF would be bringing in, here’s our previous recruiting classes from 24/7:
2022 - #7 with 272.89 with 21 commitments
2021 - #9 with 269.05 with 27 commitments
2020 - #18 with 251.28 with 17 commitments

The playoff wins and competing for a title may finally be in sight if this comes to fruition and continues with future classes.

Te'o4Heisman

Reaction score
What a hell of a haul that would be. Using 24/7’s class calculator that would put us at 283.97 with only 16 commits. Sheesh. It won’t give me the average player rating but I would imagine 95+.

To put this into perspective of the talent increase that MFMF would be bringing in, here’s our previous recruiting classes from 24/7:
2022 - #7 with 272.89 with 21 commitments
2021 - #9 with 269.05 with 27 commitments
2020 - #18 with 251.28 with 17 commitments

The playoff wins and competing for a title may finally be in sight if this comes to fruition and continues with future classes.
Assuming when its all said and done that Freeman can steer the ship and the overall staff ends up being relatively competent. Have to believe they will be, but technically yet to be seem.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Though I do see that Loy locked his initial thread on this offer as he’s not sure it’s 100% legit.

rtrn2glory

Reaction score
Gotta believe this is the first time anyone from Ottawa Hills has been on ND's radar for football. Very small school but does usually have strong sports programs.

Decent soccer programs and have been decent in basketball in the past. Very upper class school, with high academics.

clashmore_mike

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Decent soccer programs and have been decent in basketball in the past. Very upper class school, with high academics.

Baseball has been really good for as long as I can remember as well, played out there in summer ball way back when.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well this sure is an interesting update from Loy. It's premium but the cliff notes are that it's, one spot, first come first serve at DE/swing DL between the group of Traore, Moore, Vasek, Green, etc. And, it sounds like Traore might be close to taking it.

CanadalovesND

Reaction score
Well this sure is an interesting update from Loy. It's premium but the cliff notes are that it's, one spot, first come first serve at DE/swing DL between the group of Traore, Moore, Vasek, Green, etc. And, it sounds like Traore might be close to taking it.

It is hard to imagine MF saying no to Moore regardless of any situation.