'12 VA K Eric Goins (ND Transfer)

notredomer23

Staph Member
Messages
18,305
Reaction score
19,044
Notre Dame's newest addition at kicker to the roster.

Played for The Citadel from 2013 to 2015. In 2015 he was 16 of 21 from FG and 42-42 on XP.

32 Touchbacks out of 74 kickoffs.

He will be on the 2024 Notre Dame Football team after serving 7 years active duty Army Airborne, finishing his time active duty as Captain.

Bio here: Eric Goins

College Gameday is probably already working on the piece about him.
 
Last edited:

Blazers46

Adjectives: wise/brilliant/handsome.
Messages
8,526
Reaction score
5,883
His bio is pretty cool. Bring some mental toughness to the kicking room. Lol.
 

Giddyup

Well-known member
Messages
4,637
Reaction score
3,068
Loren Landow and him need to arm wrestle for whose wisdom we’re running with.
 

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,363
Reaction score
18,939
Last season I said that Sam Hartman would be the last Notre Dame player born in the 1900s. Then I think we picked up another transfer in the offseason that was also in that boat. Now we're getting Goins who is older than both. I'm speechless.
 

Fbolt

I've been around
Messages
7,458
Reaction score
2,600
Interestingly, no time in the sandbox but a nice deployment to Europe. I dig it.
 
Last edited:

Crazy Balki

Site Assigned Optimist
Messages
8,168
Reaction score
4,766
Interestingly, no time in the sandbox but a nice deployment to Europe. I dig it.
Well, with the state of the world, deployments aren't going to be just to the sandbox anymore. I won't be shocked when they start amping up deployments to Southeast Asia soon.
 
Top