Website Problems

Ndaccountant

Old Hoss
Reaction score
Click the 3 dots I have circled in the first pic, then the 2 brackets circled in the second, that should take care of it for you.

View attachment 3051722View attachment 3051723
seinfeld-im-back.gif

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
@clashmore_mike It looks like popup/ad blockers are preventing embedded Tweets to show up now. Is there a way to circumvent this? I've donated to IE this year but will happily donate again if we have any options for a user to avoid ads. Subscription maybe?

clashmore_mike

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@clashmore_mike It looks like popup/ad blockers are preventing embedded Tweets to show up now. Is there a way to circumvent this? I've donated to IE this year but will happily donate again if we have any options for a user to avoid ads. Subscription maybe?

I will certainly look in to it, which ad blocker are you using and are you on your personal computer or a work one where they are blocked? My work has all social sites blocked so tweets don't show up for me either there.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
I will certainly look in to it, which ad blocker are you using and are you on your personal computer or a work one where they are blocked? My work has all social sites blocked so tweets don't show up for me either there.
Currently it's ADGuard on personal computer. I don't have my phone at the moment to know which one I use on there. This is just at home, I don't use my work laptop for IE (But I work from home, so it's moot, I use both at the same time).

It's not a big deal, but like I said I'd be totally cool with some kind of subscription or donating again to avoid ads if such an option exists.

Ndaccountant

Old Hoss
Reaction score
When on mobile and I try to reply to a comment, my cursor ends up in the quoted section of the reply. When I try to move it to below the quote, it acts like I am hitting enter repeatedly and the text box keeps growing. Is it my phone or something else? Only seems to happen with replies.

IrishLax

Something Witty
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there any known fix for the problem I highlighted last week? Makes it really difficult to use the site.
We looked into it and didn't have an immediate solution. It might be an issue with your phone because I couldn't replicate on our end. We'll reach out to an actual expert tho and let you know if they have any insight.

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
The gif needs to be really small tho correct?? 9/10 I try say it’s too large,… maybe I’m doing something wrong??

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
The gif needs to be really small tho correct?? 9/10 I try say it’s too large,… maybe I’m doing something wrong??
Na, I don't think so. If you're trying to upload it that's different. If the image is already hosted somewhere, like IMGUR's site, you can just post the link to the picture. This new site will automatically resolve the link and embed the picture.

ACamp1900

Reaction score
Na, I don't think so. If you're trying to upload it that's different. If the image is already hosted somewhere, like IMGUR's site, you can just post the link to the picture. This new site will automatically resolve the link and embed the picture.

ACamp1900

Reaction score
Fuck me,…

You know how many gifs I’ve not been able to post this past year bc I thought they had to be inserted or copied??