Me2SouthBend
Well-known member
- Messages
- 2,866
- Reaction score
- 3,558
Busy day of golf and drinking. Tunnels2Towers tournament. Will try when not hammered tomorrow.Did you try this @Me2SouthBend
Busy day of golf and drinking. Tunnels2Towers tournament. Will try when not hammered tomorrow.Did you try this @Me2SouthBend
Is he going through a midlife, well back end of life crisis?Irish#1 making some #changes
Is he going through a midlife, well back end of life crisis?
Good point, probably need less bold on the read ones so that the unread pops more.Everything is good except that it's not quite as obvious what threads you have already read from looking at the front page compared to the old format. I generally click on the "New Posts" function, so it's not a huge deal, but there are times when I hang out on the front page.
Working on something else at the moment, but will see what I can do in a little bit.Everything is good except that it's not quite as obvious what threads you have already read from looking at the front page compared to the old format. I generally click on the "New Posts" function, so it's not a huge deal, but there are times when I hang out on the front page.
I only made cosmetic changes. No changes to functionality.
I only made cosmetic changes. No changes to functionality.
I had to change link colors as we couldn't see the forum paths at the top and bottom of the page so those are all green now, just FYI.Working on something else at the moment, but will see what I can do in a little bit.
Also my only concern ATM but I'm sure Irish#1 will get that figured out.I can't tell what's been read anymore.
I can't tell what's been read anymore.
You should now be able to tell what you have read and what you haven't.Everything is good except that it's not quite as obvious what threads you have already read from looking at the front page compared to the old format. I generally click on the "New Posts" function, so it's not a huge deal, but there are times when I hang out on the front page.
Good catch.Also my only concern ATM but I'm sure Irish#1 will get that figured out.
EDIT: It's working now. Good stuff.
It was thin and white.Minor cosmetic item, but I especially like the appearance of a thin row of navy blue in between each post. Maybe the thin row was always there, but it was white so it just blended in with all of the posts.
It was thin and white.
Yea, the changes have just been to the IE B&G mode. Dark mode probably hasn't seen any changes, unless again Irish#1 has been working on it as well.So what changed because I feel like I come here enough that I should spot any difference and it looks the same to me.
Maybe me being on darkmode all the time makes the changes less obvious? Idk.
You should now be able to tell what you have read and what you haven't.