Sept 15 | Vanderbilt

irishtrooper

Well-known member
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
325
I have a hard time understanding how we can’t get anything going in the passing game. I can’t see the whole field, but I’d posit that our WRs and TEs can get some separation at some point. The line seems to be protecting BW, yet he manages to not see any open guys. This happens even though we’ve run the ball pretty well. I don’t think the OC has confidence to run the playbook and/or BW is too much of a mess to do anything with the passing game. I’m having flashbacks to Dayne Crist at this point. I really like BW, but it just hasn’t clicked and it’s costing a really good team. The defense has been really good and somewhat lucky, but it shouldn’t matter as the game should already be out of reach
 

IrishLax

Something Witty
Staff member
Messages
38,073
Reaction score
30,704
Stay in the end zone there lol... but hey, can’t complain on an INT.
 

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Messages
15,768
Reaction score
13,687
This is the weirdest game. We've dominated the entire game but are only up 13.
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,707
Reaction score
12,143
Looked like a block in the back got missed there.
 

Irishnuke

CFB Message Board Guy
Messages
8,315
Reaction score
4,165
Apparently with the way Wimbush is throwing, just going three and out and letting the defense take care of it is the best bet.
 

NDBoiler

The Rep Machine
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,993
Can’t expect the D to get a stop or get lucky every time, offense needs to figure out how to put some points on the board. If BK isn’t going to let Book take a legit shot, maybe give PJ a try. This inconsistency can’t go on forever.
 
Top