Sept 11 | Toledo

Circa

Conspire to keep It real
Messages
8,000
Reaction score
818
I guess everyone has a scare every once in a while… Ohio State lost to a crappy VT team in 2014 and won the natty.

the officiating crew in the ACC needs put in jail after the last two weeks! They got too much $ in it to be fair
 

Crazy Balki

Site Assigned Optimist
Messages
8,203
Reaction score
4,799
I guess everyone has a scare every once in a while… Ohio State lost to a crappy VT team in 2014 and won the natty.

the officiating crew in the ACC needs put in jail after the last two weeks! They got too much $ in it to be fair

I can't just call this a scare. This is back to back weeks we've looked extremely awful against lesser opponents.

But yes, the officiating has been so many levels of inept in back to back weeks.
 

AvesEvo

Well-known member
Messages
1,799
Reaction score
394
I guess everyone has a scare every once in a while… Ohio State lost to a crappy VT team in 2014 and won the natty.

the officiating crew in the ACC needs put in jail after the last two weeks! They got too much $ in it to be fair

I don't think this is a scare, I think this team is just bad.
 

Rudy89

Well-known member
Messages
2,725
Reaction score
754
How humiliating will it be against USC and Wisconsin this year? This team is awful. I don’t want to keep being that guy but tell me I’m wrong folks. I guess 4 more to go for a bowl…
 

Circa

Conspire to keep It real
Messages
8,000
Reaction score
818
I don't think this is a scare, I think this team is just bad.

Sure… I’m sure the boo boys will be out in full attack mode.. That’s what makes this a fun game to watch and support. It’s football.
Life today should tell everyone to just enjoy the damn game and enjoy it while we’re allowed to…
 

IrishLax

Something Witty
Staff member
Messages
38,144
Reaction score
30,964
Exhale.

But yeah this team is going nowhere with this OL. Coan needs to feel comfortable in the pocket to be effective. Definitely like seeing Buchner, and hope to get more of that moving forward.
 

rikkitikki08

Well-known member
Messages
4,339
Reaction score
3,270
This team is going to make me drink like the Charlie weis era aren’t they?

2-0, I’ll take it
 

AvesEvo

Well-known member
Messages
1,799
Reaction score
394
Sure… I’m sure the boo boys will be out in full attack mode.. That’s what makes this a fun game to watch and support. It’s football.
Life today should tell everyone to just enjoy the damn game and enjoy it while we’re allowed to…

Wait, you had fun during the game?!
 

InKellyWeTrust

Well-known member
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
3,567
Lol, this is why we get no respect. And it's fine, really. I've embraced what this program is. Still want to see them win em all.
 

irish4ever

Well-known member
Messages
3,903
Reaction score
978
Exhale.

But yeah this team is going nowhere with this OL. Coan needs to feel comfortable in the pocket to be effective. Definitely like seeing Buchner, and hope to get more of that moving forward.

Yep, the OL looks fairly bad now! I'm also surprised that our overall defense isn't a lot better. Giving up combined 60+ pts. thru these 2 games ... yikes!
 

T-Boone

Well-known member
Messages
8,703
Reaction score
5,074
At the end of the Florida State game Kelly said we are a run first team. I know he is stubborn but surely he throws that into the bin at this point. He needs to be able to adjust.
Anyway great win in the end, I had thrown in the towel.
Mayer needs to play 4 quarters and trust Kevin Austin with the 50/50s not just on the boundary.
 

NDisme

Well-known member
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
517
I just didn’t want to lose to a MAC team regardless of how good they may be. Now I guess I’ll accept the inevitable loss wherever it falls
 

NDRock

Well-known member
Messages
7,554
Reaction score
5,612
Yep, the OL looks fairly bad now! I'm also surprised that our overall defense isn't a lot better. Giving up combined 60+ pts. thru these 2 games ... yikes!

I missed a lot of the game but didn't the defense only give up one touchdown?
 
Top