Allegiant Stadium
Las Vegas, NV
October 8, 2022
7:30 ET
nbc.png

Last edited:

ND87

Reaction score
Might break my self-imposed ban and go to this one.
Might have to get the tix thru BYU tho....

clashmore_mike

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Might break my self-imposed ban and go to this one.
Might have to get the tix thru BYU tho....

I've already reached out for ticket info to a BYU alum friend I have as a potential back up plan in case the OSU game doesn't work out for me.

texbender

Reaction score
Hoping to nab tix via season ticket holder. Will go to LV in any case. Have gone to the Shamrock games in Dallas and San Antonio.

irishff1014

Reaction score
Gonna be a tough game. I know BYU had some struggles during the season but finished strong. I don’t know much about their staff other than they will be ready to play. To early to predict this game.

texbender

Reaction score
FYI, LV has a large Mormon population, as does Nevada itself and nearby AZ. Would be surprised if BYU doesn't out number Irish fans for the Saturday night street fight....Catholics vs Mormons in Sin City.

calvegas04

Reaction score
FYI, LV has a large Mormon population, as does Nevada itself and nearby AZ. Would be surprised if BYU doesn't out number Irish fans for the Saturday night street fight....Catholics vs Mormons in Sin City.

I would assume the crowd will be 60-40 in BYU's favor

Greenore

Reaction score
Anyone going? Our 2015 group that went to SB to watch the glorious Irish defeat USC is in the loop for tickets. I'm not a big fan of Vegas and the plan is to visit NOLA and then head to Vegas on the Thursday before the game. We missed the Irish v Navy game in Dublin in 2020. Lots of airline credits due.

Cheers and Go Irish!!