TorontoGold
Mr. Dumb Moron
- Messages
- 8,070
- Reaction score
- 6,172
STFU liar. No honest broker in Toronto.
Visitation rights denied? What's with the anger?
STFU liar. No honest broker in Toronto.
Yeah, I know the history, and I know that Israel has been a lot more generous when they didn't necessarily have to be in an already difficult situation. Israel isn't training their kids to be future terrorists. Up until about 10 years ago Hamas was still feeding this to the Palestinian children, preparing them for a life of killing Jews and sacrificing themselves:

You are not an honest broker. You lie. You will not admit when you are wrong and then talk smack. Merely displaying that others can do that too.Visitation rights denied? What's with the anger?
You are not an honest broker. You lie. You will not admit when you are wrong and then talk smack. Merely displaying that others can do that too.
Not angry-just having fun.![]()
You're keeping it real...bat shit crazy. You're making claims and spewing theories based on no evidence relative to the Oct 7 attack by Hamas and last week you did the same with 9/11. It's all garbage, and I'm not holier than thou but the statements and positions I put on here are supported by facts and reality. You on the other hand subject the rest of us to your wild, unfounded conspiracy theories which were completely out of left field and irrelevant to the topics at hand.
More importantly, it's insulting to the victims, their families, and those who volunteered to serve in the military and fight the 9th century savages who carried out these attacks. Just stop.
Sure, we can all go out and find videos like these. It doesn't prove anything...
View attachment 3064806
Nonetheless, I have seen that many Palestinians didn't like that Hamas was doing that and weren't in agreement, so I don't think the entire territory was on board with that. And this is no isolated event. I've seem many videos like this one from various Israeli elementary schools.It's a little different than some isolated incident and possible propaganda posted on a Palestine Reddit thread.
Nonetheless, I have seen that many Palestinians didn't like that Hamas was doing that and weren't in agreement, so I don't think the entire territory was on board with that. And this is no isolated event. I've seem many videos like this one from various Israeli elementary schools.
My bull rush is more sound and substantive than your unfounded conspiracy theories. I'm sure there's plenty of websites for tin foil hat guys like you. Don't clog up IE threads in this nonsense.There's the old Polish Leppy 22 Bull Rush... sprinkled with derogatory terms such as "batshit crazy" and "garbage," and always ending with the requisite "Just stop."
Dude:
- Many sane people are making similar claims based on MANY pieces of information and confirmed timelines, historical Israeli control of Gaza precedent, and confirmed videos
- On the other hand, other than the confirmed fact that the Hamas-led group took hostages, not much else is confirmed including the most wild, insane atrocities whose only "evidence" are stories from a handful of IDF soldiers (i.e., nada) and Israeli news investigations have already debunked that shit
- Of course the most-straightforward issue and "proof" is what the hell has been presented by Bebe and his Israeli government re: the attack? With the Israeli's and IDF's level of surveillance and control, it should be a piece of cake to capture and prosecute the Palestinians and Hamas members who were responsible for Oct 7 - Have we seen anything? Has anyone been identified and taken to trial? Any public executions (I bet Ben-Gvir would love to use his new shiny hanging of Palestinians law, what better target use case?)
- Even Charlie Kirk beloved by all on here questioned the event and Israeli's lack of any effort until it was way too late in the day (i.e., they let it happen) and he died for it. So not so out of left field. I actually respect the guy for his questioning even though Israel was a big source of TPUSA's funding, especially so now that Charlie is gone
- My post was very relevant in response to Drayer's ignorant comment that "oh well, civilians must be slaughtered in the game of war..." I am specifically talking about individual Palestinian civilians being sniped, killed, and maimed, including pregnant mothers, and where Israeli drones double tap the victims when the rescue workers, ambulances, or other civilians come to help (just Google it, actual footage of these atrocities is not hard to find).
- Stop conflating Oct 7 and 9/11 only for purposes of vilifying all Muslims. All Muslims didn't attack The World Trade Center or attack the Israeli military base and concert goers on Oct 7, now did they? But I guess they're all "savages" to you.
- Let me be crystal clear - Those who died in either of these events are absolutely innocent victims who of course didn't deserve to die, but I will maintain that we don't know with 100% certainty what actually happened in both cases. And yes, we always respect those who served, defended, and died defending the U.S. after 9/11, but that doesn't mean we can't question.
Most importantly, if you don't want to be "subjected" to my "wild, unfounded conspiracy theories," simply hit the block button (come on, you can do it!).
Let's remember - 'cause you seem to forget often - these are the IE POLITICAL threads. Thank you for your attention to this matter.My bull rush is more sound and substantive than your unfounded conspiracy theories. I'm sure there's plenty of websites for tin foil hat guys like you. Don't clog up IE threads in this nonsense.
Let's remember - 'cause you seem to forget often - these are the IE POLITICAL threads. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
I haven't seen women this mad since Clancy wasn't acquitted of killing her kids.
![]()