Awesome Video Thread

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,394
Reaction score
19,002
I used to deliver pizzas in a car with a leaking radiator. I'd get back from a run and pour water right in, it would shoot out like this after a few seconds. I also jury-rigged the fan to stay on while the car was off by adding a toggle switch.

 

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Staff member
Messages
45,913
Reaction score
22,011
I used to deliver pizzas in a car with a leaking radiator. I'd get back from a run and pour water right in, it would shoot out like this after a few seconds. I also jury-rigged the fan to stay on while the car was off by adding a toggle switch.


Reminds me of my teenage years and cars.
 

NDdomer2

Local Sports vBookie
Messages
17,122
Reaction score
3,927
What would they have done with them if not that? Probably nothing better or worse so...meh!?!
 
Last edited:

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,394
Reaction score
19,002
Tbh, I'm not sure. It kinda is what it is, but I probably shouldn't have laughed. What are most peeps thinking?
I+see+what+you+did+there.gif
 

ndfanatic78

I have unconditional love for every one of you.
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
1,938
Tbh, I'm not sure. It kinda is what it is, but I probably shouldn't have laughed. What are most peeps thinking?
I would like to know what makes them defective. Besides that it's just the rule of: life feeds on life, feeds on life, feeds on life.
 
Top