Awesome Video Thread

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
I don't know how to embed Facebook vids now.

[video]https://fb.watch/5zQkAyKd7A/[/video]

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
This shit is intense. So far 5 have been confirmed as passed, 20 missing. Unbelieveable.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/otempo/status/1479848764940640258[/TWEET]

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
In honor of Meatloaf passing away, someone years ago took his "Anything for Love" video and did a literal version of it. It's good for some entertainment, they had me at "gypsy sluts" lol.

There's a lot of other literal version of music videos out there, some good, some not so good. This one is damn good.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
This would be me every day if I worked in live television:

My wife is awful. She works at a Kroger Little Clinic, they've got nicknames for a lot of the people they work with...some they share with those people, some they do not. There's a guy in the Pharmacy she calls "Hermie" because he sounds like the elf from the old Rudolph claymation movie. There's another guy they call "Mr. Clean" because he's bald and a neat freak. There's some others, but the best is "Wreck It Ralph." This guy sounds just like John C Reilly, and he likes to use the Little Clinic bathroom instead of the normal employee bathroom, and he...well...he wrecks it. They're always coming up with excuses not to give him the private bathroom key so they don't have to clean up after him :LOL:

Bishop2b5

SEC Exchange Student
Reaction score
Needs some hardcore rap, but it was still probably an improvement over whatever was originally there :ROFLMAO:
I had to look it up on YouTube to see, but it was square dancing music. They were all rehearsing for some contest. The Prince music fit well, though.

ab2cmiller

Troublemaker in training
Reaction score
I had to look it up on YouTube to see, but it was square dancing music. They were all rehearsing for some contest. The Prince music fit well, though.
Sadly, I now think less of Bishop that he didn't know this without looking it up. I'm betting he chose Andy Griffith over the Brady Bunch when he was a kid.

ACamp1900

Man of Culture
Reaction score
That dog is my hero... If only I could bring that energy to my workplace... lolol