'23 LA LB Jaiden Ausberry (Notre Dame Signee)

Giddyup

Reaction score
Generally the lower you go the more muscles and muscle mass you are going to activate. You’re going to be going lower number of weight though and obviously over-use in anything can have detrimental impacts on the body.

NDohio

Reaction score
I mean I haven’t sat down and discussed his philosophy with Balis. I concede athletic training is different from power training and you may not want to extend past 90 for non-pros due to negative impact on other muscles if their technique goes wrong.
Just understand squats mean different things to different people when you hear these big numbers getting floated around.
So, you're saying that your fly-by, quick critique may have been premature?

NDMD

Reaction score
Hey I’m just telling you what the real deal is. I get it, it’s hard to criticize anything ND Balis is a top notch coach but that was not a real squat on the video.

For someone so hung up on powerlifting form I'm sure you know it's impossible to judge depth accurately from the front, which is why IPF has side judges for depth...

Unless you're just shit stirring and trying to act cool because you lift

StPaul_Irish

Resident Smart Ass
Reaction score
For someone so hung up on powerlifting form I'm sure you know it's impossible to judge depth accurately from the front, which is why IPF has side judges for depth...

Unless you're just shit stirring and trying to act cool because you lift

There is always that one guy, and usually they can't lift shit. That from the front appears to be a very good Squat. Many athletes no longer go ass to grass.

Giddyup

Reaction score
I’m just telling you how it is. If you ladies can’t handle the fact that wasn’t a real squat and want to chirp be my guest.

NDMD

Reaction score
I’m just telling you how it is. If you ladies can’t handle the fact that wasn’t a real squat and want to chirp be my guest.
keep patting yourself on the back for repping 135 atg my man

70a.png

NewBrunswickIrish

Reaction score
Video of you squatting perfect form in 24 hours or you’re going to the sin bin for the weekend
Am I the only one who thinks that Putuporshutup or Giddyup are just 1988’s (or whatever other variation he’s used) day-to-day account?

Then when he really gets angry he makes a new account so that one gets banned and not his day-to-day one? It just seems like they are less extreme versions of the banned accounts.

NDBoiler

The Rep Machine
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that Putuporshutup or Giddyup are just 1988’s (or whatever other variation he’s used) day-to-day account?

Then when he really gets angry he makes a new account so that one gets banned and not his day-to-day one? It just seems like they are less extreme versions of the banned accounts.
I don’t know, but the ignore function works equally well on both for me 😁

Giddyup

Reaction score
Your criticism of my criticism of your criticism is being criticized. Oh no

Lberry

Banned
Reaction score
If I were to pick on some squats this wouldn't be one of them. Maybe not perfectly parallel but that's a pretty legit squat from my perspective.