What are you drinking?

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,710
Reaction score
12,143
Estrella Jalisco,…


I needed a drink after learning about the complete and total death of everything that ever made cfb unique and special
 
Last edited:

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,710
Reaction score
12,143
I cracked open the Buffalo Trace,… different,… a bit of an equally leathery and oily taste (best way I can describe it) that may take getting used to.
 

NDBoiler

The Rep Machine
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,993
Went on vacation in Italy for 2 weeks in July and had a couple good beers, one in particular called Moretti that I liked. Cannot find it anywhere back home though. Anyone know if you can get it in the Indy area?
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,710
Reaction score
12,143
Went on vacation in Italy for 2 weeks in July and had a couple good beers, one in particular called Moretti that I liked. Cannot find it anywhere back home though. Anyone know if you can get it in the Indy area?
The coconut candy Bounty was this for me,… I was eating those everywhere, can’t find them back home
 

notredomer23

Staph Member
Messages
18,305
Reaction score
19,044
Went on vacation in Italy for 2 weeks in July and had a couple good beers, one in particular called Moretti that I liked. Cannot find it anywhere back home though. Anyone know if you can get it in the Indy area?

Not sure where you are but I’ve had no trouble getting Moretti at larger stores. Their amber ale is exceptional
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,710
Reaction score
12,143
I can’t mix liquor with soda,… I hate Coke and Pepsi and I want my Dr Pepper to just taste like Dr Pepper. If I’m going to drink something strong just give my some ice 9 out of 10
 

notredomer23

Staph Member
Messages
18,305
Reaction score
19,044
was looking for a beer for tonight and am trying out Sullivan’s Irish Gold golden ale. Brewed in Kilkenny, Ireland. I’m not good at describing beer but love it. Only 5.2% so they will be going down easy…
 

BobbyMac

Staff & Stuff
Staff member
Messages
33,950
Reaction score
9,298
was looking for a beer for tonight and am trying out Sullivan’s Irish Gold golden ale. Brewed in Kilkenny, Ireland. I’m not good at describing beer but love it. Only 5.2% so they will be going down easy…

Alesmith/Pizza Port Beach Run, Stone Delicious, Lagunitas Super Cluster & Lil Sumpin & Deschutes Symphonic Chronic

And Deschutes Mirror Pond for when I regain consciousness.
 

du Lac

CEO of IE
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
1,064
Bullet.

Bourbon makes me mean. I hope we win or I will wake up in the dog house.
 

NDdomer2

Local Sports vBookie
Messages
17,118
Reaction score
3,924
The newest 3 Floyd's standard offer. Speed Castle World Ending Pilsner
 

du Lac

CEO of IE
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
1,064
Double fisting Bulleit on the rocks and Full Circle Kölsch in a can. Tonight’s going to be glorious. Tomorrow not so much.
 

Irish du Nord

Well-known member
Messages
3,795
Reaction score
3,540
Had Old Forester 1920 Prohibition Syle tonight, talk about potent! Had Buffalo Trace as my second glass, way smoother but also less spicy
 

Whiskeyjack

Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos
Staff member
Messages
20,898
Reaction score
8,157
FdDl295WQAAswRk
 
Top